Chapter 39

Harry Styles

I woke up and saw a bright white light above me. I adjusted my eyes and saw I was in a hospital and Louis beside me with his head dipped in his hands. "L- Lou?" I said. He looked up and said, "Thank god. You passed out suddenly and I took you to the hospital. The doctor will be right back." He half smiled and I knew he was worried.

The door opened and a doctor walks in with a clipboard. "So, Mr. Styles passed out all of a sudden. What happened before this?" He asked Louis. My eyes kept looking between the doctor and Louis. "It was raining yesterday so I told him to have a warm shower. He didn't came out so I grabbed him and wrapped a blanket and told him I was bringing coffee. Then when I entered the room, he was passed out." He said with a serious look.

"Do you know he has HIV?" He asked looking both of us. We nodded and he said, "Unfortunately, Mr. Styles has less time." With that said, he walked out with a reassuring smile and I became traumatic. My breathing was now heavy and Louis placed his hand on my forehand then into my curls and said, "Relax. Don't be traumatised."

He got up and walked out. After a few minutes, a nurse walks in and I dressed up and walk out with the nurse. I saw Louis sitting on the bench outside the room with his head dipped down and I could hear him sniffling. He is crying. I called him and he wipes his tears and look at me. Without any word from his mouth, he got up and we walk home.

I was feeling really worst as I never saw him cry like this. I didn't questioned him because he will not answer. We were home and I told him that we should better stay home now. He nodded and we sat on the couch, me lying with my back on the armrest and made him lay over me. I move my hand through his hair to calm him down and pecked his head.

He then speaks up, "Haz, why do they call it Stockholm syndrome?" His voice was choppy and he still  sniffled a bit. "Well... the first case was found in Stockholm after a bank robbery took place." I said. I didn't move from the couch until he wanted to get up but he didn't and we spent the whole day lying on the couch.

Even though I was starving, I didn't want him to feel alone. I then noticed he slept and I slightly moved from my position not disturbing him. I put my hand behind his head and carefully lay it on the couch. I go to the kitchen and grab some snacks. I came back and saw him sleeping patiently as if he has done a lot of shit today. I went over to him and carry him to lay him on the bed. I noticed his eyes were puffy and a bit red. His cheeks and nose were rosy red and his breathing was calm.

He looked like an angel even though his face was red.
_______________________

Woah... move to next chapter