Chapter 36

(Play this video while reading)
_______________________
Harry Styles

It's finally Friday and I got a call from the clinic. It was nearly the time of my job but I decided not to go. I asked Louis to come with me but he refused to go and went to the store. I didn't beg for it and went alone to the clinic. I brought my jacket as the weather was cold and put my hands in the pockets.

I reached the clinic and step in, asking the nurse at the desk about my appointment. She told me to wait for few minutes and I sat on the bench going through my phone to spent some time. The nurse called my name and I snap my head up. I stood up and slide my phone in my pocket as I enter the room.

The doctor had a serious look on his face while I sat down on the chair. "I have some bad news Mr. Styles..." He said staring in my eyes. My heart started beating faster at the words, "What doctor?" I'm feeling nervous and anxious. He said, "You have HIV." My heart stop beating at the moment when he said HIV. I couldn't help but let tears brim my eyes and roll down my cheeks. "T- Tell me this i- isn't true. When d- did I get it?" I stutter at my words and sniffle a bit. "Must be at a young age. And you must be knowing there's no cure to it. Unfortunately, I cannot estimate the time left but you better work on your bucket list." He said knowing how I'm feeling now. My heart felt at my feet. He called the nurse and told her to escort me towards the exit. She nodded and comfortably put her hands on my shoulders. I stood up wiping my tears with my hands and walk out towards the exit.

She then went back as I stood outside the clinic letting tears stream down like a river. I tug at my roots of my hair as I stumble in circles trying to catch my breath. I then head towards the apartment thinking I would I tell Louis I have a disease with no cure. I wanted to spent my whole life with him here in Stockholm but I would only live with him for how many days because a month passed and it's almost beginning of February.

I reach home and storm into the bathroom, running the water but not warm. I sit in the shower letting the cold water hit my body.

Louis Tomlinson

I reach home and called Harry's name. I then heard the shower running thinking that he must be in the shower. I drop my back on the couch and silently walked towards the shower. I saw the door open which made me confused because he keeps the door close all the time. I peep my head inside and gasped as I saw Harry sitting in the shower sobbing really bitterly.

I jump in the shower and turn off the cold water. I moved his hair out of his face and his eyes were bloodshot not the usual green anymore. I had a worried expression on my face and asked, "What happened? Don't cry." He sniffles a bit and said, "I- I have H- HIV." My eyes widen at the word HIV and waited until he further speaks. "The doctor said he couldn't estimate the time. I wanted to spent my whole life with you here but it reduced."

Tears started brimming my eyes as he said that. I then asked, "So, tell me what you want to do. I assure you I will complete it within the time left. Just stop crying..." I bring his head over my shoulder and comforted him. He pulls back his head and started talking, "First, ice skating..." I nodded at his wish and again brought his head to my shoulder, comforting him and as time passed by, we fell asleep in the shower.
_______________________

Who else is crying right now? 😭😭😭 I'm the author and I'm crying like shit