Chapter 34

Louis Tomlinson

The next morning, I woke up not feeling great. I noticed Harry is not there, must be early today. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and a quick shower and got dressed up and lay on my bed. I then heard footsteps and saw Harry coming in with a cupcake in his hand with a candle lit up. I sit up and was confused a bit not knowing what he's doing. "Happy birthday Lou! I know you were sad that day and so was I. I really wanted to see you but you know what was happening. So, I'm celebrating it today only for you."

I blow the candle and give in a big smile before eating that cupcake. I throw the wrapper on the ground and kiss him passionately not letting it go like last time. He sat on my lap straddling his hips. The time slowed down as we moulded deeply. I run my hands through his curls and his hands running up my sides. The room was heating up with a warm breaths and was filled with our moans. We parted, our lips making a soft sound. I stroke his soft lips with my thumb and said, "You're the most beautiful thing that happened to me." He chuckles and stands on his feet.

It was a Sunday and that's the best thing. I can stay with him for like 24 hours alone for the first time. I walk towards the couch to see Harry with a blanket and some snacks on the table. "We're gonna Netflix and Chill for now. Then I have a surprise for you." He said with a smirk on his face. I let out a chuckle at his words and sat beside him, him covering us with the blanket. I don't know why he brought a blanket, it was a fine weather, not too cold and not too warm.

He turned on the TV and asked me what I wanted to watch. "I guess How I Met Your Mother is a better show." He nodded and clicked it and the show begin. I grabbed a bowl of chips from the table and watched the show. Everything was going fine until I felt a hand on my stomach. I know it was Harry and started circling it, I felt comfortable at his soft touch. I noticed the bowl got emptied so quick but don't wanted to eat anything else now. I then felt his hand below my abdomen, making a moan leave my lips. He eyes stayed glued to the TV laughing as if he doesn't know what he's doing. I move a bit to lean on Harry's body and it was so warm I wanted to lay on him the whole day. He then moved his hand from my abdomen to my shoulder to wrap his arms around mine as I firmly lay on him. I was feeling so better than ever at this feeling and spent the whole day like this.

It was evening now and I realised I slept on him and he was sleeping too while the TV was still on but the show ended. I sit up and rub my eyes with the back of my wrists. I saw him moving too and sitting up looking at the clock. I noticed him widening his eyes and I asked, "What's wrong?" "Get up we're going out." He said hurriedly  storming in the room to get changed. I did what he said but I was confused. We walk out of the apartment locking it up and sliding the keys in my pocket.

"Where are we going?" I asked him curiously. "Well... I've booked a table and that was the surprise. I wanted to have a romantic dinner with you and it was nearly the time I reserved the table so we gotta hurry up." He said scratching the back of his neck and started picking up pace. I keep up with him and luckily we made it on time. He asked the receptionist and she leads us to our table.

The restaurant didn't looked that expensive until I saw the menu

The restaurant didn't looked that expensive until I saw the menu. "Oh my god" I whispered not letting anybody hear me but only Harry. He shushed me as I kept looking through the menu to find something pleasant. He then calls a waiter and orders out food not asking me what I wanted. He spoke nearly inaudible to my ears and the waiter nodded and walks away. "What did you order?" He doesn't respond and smiles. I don't know what's coming up now and just didn't talked to him until the food arrived. We ate it and he pays for it. He thanked for the meal and so did I not wanting to be rude and nudged harshly on Harry's shoulder making him stop and face me.

"I know you're mad that I made you eat here but that was my plan. Now, you own the night. Tell me where you wanted to go except for the club." He says while keeping his hand on my shoulder. "Then let's go watch a movie." The first thing that came up in my mind even though we spent the day watching shows. He nods and started walking towards the cinema. We entered and went through the list and then my eyes land on a movie. " Let's watch this one." I pointed at it making him shoot his eyes at the movie. "That must be great." He said and pays for the ticket. "So, romance uh?" He said with a devilish smirk on his face. I shrugged my shoulders making him obvious.

We exited cinema and I was really tired now. We were on the street walking and I couldn't walk properly as I was feeling sleepy at the same time. He then kneeled down, his back facing me. "Let me give you a ride home." He said putting his hands behind. I climb on his back, his arms holding my legs firmly and walk down the street. I was so completely lost now as I feel his warm back on my chest. I keep my head sideways on his back as he picks me up firmly and hopping me a bit so that I don't slip. I kept my arms wrapped out his shoulders like a koala and closed my eyes falling asleep.

 I kept my arms wrapped out his shoulders like a koala and closed my eyes falling asleep

_______________________

Why am I feeling that this is the cutest chapter!!! And also this pic is random.