Chapter 37

Louis Tomlinson

I woke up but Harry was still wet. He was asleep and I examined that his cheeks became rosy and his hands were cold. I carefully pick him up and walk out of the shower. It was nearly 2 in the morning and he's still sleeping comfortably in wet clothes.

I carefully sat him on the bed not waking him up. I remove his jacket and pull out his shirt. I noticed small droplets of water all over his torso, in the front and in the back. I grab a towel and dried his torso. I kneeled down to pull off his jeans and his legs were wet too. I dried it with the towel and went towards the closet to pick a sweater and track pants. I went over him and dress him up in the warm clothes and noticed he didn't woke up. I laid him on the bed and I crawled beside him, sleeping next to him. I bring the blanket to our shoulders and I cuddled him to keep him warm. He's really sad and anxious about the time he has.

I did promised I fulfil his wishes but also I don't know when it will be the last time I feel him tall and soft body. I again slept, planning what to do from the time we wake up.

Harry Styles

I woke up and sit up and it was nearly 10 in the morning. I didn't feel like doing college now because of what happened yesterday. But then I realise I'm on the bed with different clothes and Louis keeping me warm. He must've did it himself. I move his hair out of his face, feeling his soft hair. He straddled a bit and open his sapphire eyes meeting mine.

"Did I woke you up?" I asked stroking his cheek with my thumb. "No, I'm glad you feel warm now. You were cold last night." He said with a smile. He sits up and grabs his phone immediately. I get into the bathroom and got fresh. I dressed and saw Louis still on the phone. I walk over to him and crawl on the bed to see what he's doing in his phone. He immediately pulls out his phone from my sight and says, "It's private!" I raise my hands in surrender and stoop up on the ground and walk towards the kitchen to make some cereal. I make one for me because I didn't knew when he'll get ready.

I ate my cereal and saw Louis now dressed up. He has a big smile on his face and makes his cereal. I wanted to ask why was he smiling so much but then I thought let it be.

It was now 6 in the evening and I saw Louis coming over to me and tells me that we're going out. I was about to say something but he grabbed my arm and swept me out of the room and towards the door. He locks it and runs down the stairs as if he was in a hurry. I run too but I'm confused about this.

He holds my hand and guides me to where we are going. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." Louis said without making eye contact with me. That's his worst habit that he never tells anything and keeps it secretive.

I then see an ice rink and my jaw dropped

I then see an ice rink and my jaw dropped. "Your first wish." He said with a toothy smile. We enter and ask for the skates. We then enter the skates room and he grabbed two pairs. I sat down and he kneeled down to put the skate into my foot. He then wears his too and he both hold hands as we maintain balance while walking towards the ice rink. We step our foot on the slippery ice and I was about to fall but then grabbed Louis' arms for support.

I wasn't perfect at ice skating but he was. He told me to hold the railing and try skating. I did it and felt confident enough to try it without holding the railing. I was still slipping a bit but then balanced myself. Louis smiled as I skate around him and hold his hand while we skate rounds in the rink.

Time's up and we had to go back home. We were in the skates room and when I noticed nobody was around us, I pecked Louis' lips and said, "Thanks Lou." He smile and nodded while he removed the skates from my feet. We walk home and showered and went to bed.
_______________________

Fact: They did ice skating in real life but there's no solid picture of them.