Chapter 21

Louis Tomlinson

It has been two weeks since the time I walked away from Harry, giving him an excuse for not meeting him. I did mean when I said that I'm not breaking up with him but need some distance. I also needed time to think about it. I did felt my heart melting when he said, "I really love you from the bottom of my heart and that I'll never use you for someone else." But I wanted to know whether what he said was true.

I called Martha at the moment and asked her about it. She said calmly, "Louis I'm really sorry for what happened in the party. If I knew there was something between you and Harry, I would've never done that. You should forgive him. I do accept it was my fault but if he would've explained me about this, I probably leave him alone. I'm sorry." I hang up the phone right after that, realising he was telling the truth.

I called him but he didn't picked up. I even texted him but he neither responded nor seen it. I gave up after calling him 4 to 5 times and sit on the chair in my room, covering my face with my hands. I tried looking out of the window, thinking he'll trespass but nope it wasn't.

I heard a knock on my door thinking someone came. My parents were out of town at the moment and said they will come by midnight. I run up towards the door and opened it to see Harry.

Harry Styles

I was asleep for what felt like 11 hours. I woke up to a call that was from Louis. I sit up on my bed and saw 5 missed calls and 12 messages from Louis. I got up wasting no time and got ready to walk to his house. I reached the door when my mom came in and asked, "Where are you going?" I said, "I needed some fresh air and also I'll be meeting the boys at the park."

I walked out and headed towards Louis' house without texting or calling him. I wanted to talk to him face to face rather than on the phone. I reached his house and knocked on the door, hearing the loud steps of who I supposed was Louis'.

As soon as he opens the door, I hugged him tightly as if we never saw each other for years. He put his one hand behind my head and the other on my back, rubbing it in circles. I pulled back after few minutes and he let me walk in. We went to his room then we sat on the edge of his bed.

The first thing I asked was, "Why did you called and texted me so many times?" He said with bloodshot eyes, "I had a talk with Martha for what happened. I understand now that you were telling the truth and for that I forgive you. But you also needed to understand that why I needed time and I appreciate you let me." "I think it's my fault. I shouldn't have gone to the party when you said you weren't able to make it up that day. Nothing of this shit would've happened then." I said feeling the guilt inside me.

He put a hand on my thigh and said, "Don't blame yourself. You did your best from escaping the room when you thought something wrong was about to happen." I nodded slowly and came a little close to him, leaving no space between us.

He leaned in so close I could feel his warm breath against me. He locked his lips with mine, making me feel the pleasant touch of his soft lips.

I never felt such a feeling before but this one, even though it's the first time, felt so good. I parted my lips and he eventually slide his tongue through mine. We moved our tongues passionately and I could feel the bliss burst in my body. A shiver ran down my spine when he grabbed me to pull me closer. He then slide his hand down to my hip, circling his thumb over it. I let out a soft gasp leave my lips and moved my hands up inside his shirt to hold his sides. He moaned at the feeling and we kept it steady until I started moving on his lap. He again let out a moan and keep the hold. I felt the room getting warmer by our breaths and filled with our moans. We separate, hearing our rapid breathing as we try catching our breaths. Soon I leaned in and made him lay on his back and me hovering over him. I started biting his neck softly, leaving small but noticeable hickeys. He kept moaning at my touch then suddenly grabbed my lower back, pulling me close to him. He moves his hand up and down my spine, letting a moan leave my lips. We stopped for a moment and removed our clothes leaving the boxers on us. I again started kissing his neck then moving to his jaw. I never knew how good I will feel doing this.

He looked at me and said, "I guess I wanted things to go further now." I understand what he meant and grabbed the band of my boxers but stopped as soon as I heard his Mom's voice, "Honey we're home! Where you at?"...
_______________________

Their first kiss! But what will happen when his mom comes inside his room?