Chapter 29

Harry Styles

"Louis?" said the old lady standing at the door. "Yes, I'm your nephew Louis." He said with a smile on his face. My mouth was slightly opened at the sight that he knows somebody living here. They hugged and pulled away and she looked at me. She pointed at me and asks Louis, "Who's this guy? A friend?" He then turn around to me and said, "Um... boyfriend you can say?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Ok I see. He seems a nice boy." She smiled at me and told us to walk in. We walk in with our bags slinging over one shoulder and put them down near the staircase. She then told us to sit on the chairs near the table and told me, "I'm Louis' aunt, Ellie. What's your name?" "Harry... nice to meet you." I said nervously. She asks both of us, "So, how did you get here and why?" "Mom kicked me out like Aaron and Harry got locked up. We then escaped and came here and also Harry wanted to visit Stockholm." He said calmly not feeling embarrassed.

My cheeks became rosy red and as soon as his aunt noticed me, she said, "Don't worry. I'm happy for you both. I know Jay will not let you be with a boy but I'm totally fine with your relationship. So, are you gonna do a living here?" I was a bit confused when she said the name JAY but then I realised she is talking about Louis' mom.

I nodded at her comfort statement. Louis then says, "We'll be doing online college and do a part-time job to earn money to buy an apartment." "You can even stay here if you want." Ellie says furrowing her brows. Louis nodded in denial and said, "We're going upstairs." She nodded and Louis lead me towards the stairs, picking up our bags and going up.

We enter a room and it's perfectly organised. I put my bag down near the bed and walk towards the window to see the beautiful scenery. "It's beautiful. But how did you know this address?" I asked wanting to know the answer. "My aunt used to visit us on Christmas and I asked her once where she lived. She told me she lived in Delmont street and her house is milky white in colour." He said with a chuckle.

We take turns to use the shower and change our clothes into something comfortable. We then search for an online college and found it but we had to do an entrance exam. We attended the exam on the spot because it was too late for entering college now.

We were done with the exam and it said that the results will come by the end of second week of January. Yeah, people were still giving entrance. We walk out of our house trying to find a place to work. There was a grocery store around the corner and we entered searching the office. We found it and jogged and enter the office.

*in Swedish* "Who are you! What are you doing here!" said the man behind the desk in a raspy voice. I said hesitantly trying to make him understand, "Me- Harry and he- Louis. We- job. Work" I did gestures hoping he'll understand what I'm trying to say. He then spoke up, "Oh, so you're English eh? What will you do? Part-time?" He said with his Swedish accent. We nodded and I said, "We can do anything. Mop the floor or putting things in the right place." He takes a break and said, "Okay. Done. So, sharp 9 okay?" We nodded and walk out as he gestured us.

We walk out of the store feeling excited and he said, "Now in a few days, we can make a living and not to worry about them in England!" I hugged him tightly and not letting go for like minutes until I pulled back. "I can't believe we finally made it."
_______________________

So happy they made it this far. Now let's see how they're doing.