Chapter 8

Louis Tomlinson

After the practice, me and Harry exited the building and stopped within the few seconds. He asks me, "So, where shall w- " "Straight towards my house.", I answered, cutting him off. He nodded slowly and we started walking.

We reached my house and entered. My mom walks up to us thinking that I'm home and then see looks at Harry with a questioned face. I noticed and said, "Uh... yeah mom. He's Harry and Mr. Brown told him to help me with maths." She had a smile on her face, saying, "Okay... that's good. You're now taking your math really seriously. Well... have fun studying."

"And also, thank you Harry for helping him out. He's grades were really low.", looking at Harry with a smile. I said, "Shut up mom!", with a pissed off look on my face and guiding Harry to my room.

As we entered, we keep our bags on the floor, removing the books and sitting up on the bed. Harry asks for my math solutions and I give him the notebook nervously. He goes through the pages with a serious look in his face, then faces me with a small smirk. "You are really bad at math. So, we'll start with algebra since it's the basic thing to solve other problems."

My jaw dropped when I heard ALGEBRA. For god's sake, I'm really bad at it. I've been stuck at it even if somebody helps me understand it. How will he teach me? I said then, "You won't be able to teach me that thing. The best people tried but they failed. How will you do it?", amusingly because I know he'll give up after few minutes.

I noticed an annoyed look on his face and then handed me the book with a pencil and said, "How will you solve this?" I took the pencil in my hand and without looking at it, I said, "I don't know... I don't even need to look at it to understand it."

He took a pencil in his hand, writing down something on the book. He amusingly said, "Now try solving it." I took the book from his hand with a huff and looked at it. I saw some hints written beside the sun and tried referring to it. I don't know how but I tried understanding it and solving the sum.

How could he made it so much easier? Like what the actual fuck was in him that no one could make me understand it? They would probably give me such hints but I didn't get it. They would yell at me if I didn't even understand it. Maybe because I didn't took math seriously then. That's why I couldn't even understand hints.

I handed him the solved sum and he checked it. "Great! You said it's hard for me to teach you, right? See you made it!" I lightly laughed at his comment and did more sums until it was 6. It only took me an hour to understand algebra or else it would've taken me more than a month to understand.

I thanked him and started walking towards the door with him. "So, see you tomorrow at school?", said Harry while standing near the door with his hand on the handle. "Yeah... see you tomorrow." He nodded and walked out of the door.
_______________________

Oops! Nothing happened here but Louis studies maths really seriously here.