Chapter 32

Harry Styles

I walked up the stairs with my head dipped down. I'm feeling homesick because I miss my mum and sister and everybody there besides it's the 'happiest' day of my life. I stood behind the door but waited for a while to wipe the tears off my face.

As soon as I unlock the door, bits of paper fall over me. After the rain of paper, I looked up and saw Louis holding a cake with a lit candle and a big smile on his face. "Happy birthday Haz! I know you're feeling homesick but as I told you, I'll make this feel like home." Tears brim my eyes again but these were tears of happiness. I thought he might've forgotten because it was a long time back when I told him about my birthday.

I blew the candle after I wished for a happier life with him and took the cake from his hands placing it in the table beside us. I hugged him tightly and he patted my back with his hand. "This is the best day of my life. Thank you so much. I love you so much." He pulled back and I saw a shocked face.

"Those words... those fucking words just messed up my head." He said stroking his thumb on my cheek and in a blink, he crashed his lips with mine. I jumped from the inside at the sudden thing but it was so much beyond. My eyes shut at the feeling as he moves his lips passionately on mine. I lock my hands in his soft hair tugging at the roots. I parted my lips to let him slip his tongue.

I realised the door behind me was still open so I moved my hand behind and search for the door handle and hold it to push it and lock it. I again tugged on his roots letting a moan leave his lips.

But soon after he pulls back and says, "We'll do that afterwards. First let's eat." I was pissed off because it was going so well but ended up soon. I groaned making him feel obvious. I sat on the chair and he brings two plates from the kitchen. He sits down and brings in the cake I kept on the table. He cuts two slices and serves it. I still have a pissed mood on my face while eating the cake and looking at him.

He felt uncomfortable as it was very much noticeable and said, "Don't look at me like that. I know you're pissed off but I've other plans made for you only." He half smiles and is done with the desert. I was too done and I stood up from the chair and he grabbed my wrist. "I did said I've plans plans for you only." He smirks devilishly and let out a light chuckle.

We step out of the door locking it and down in the street. I don't know where we're going but shit I feel he has something in his mind. I hear music from a distance and asked, "Where are we actually going?" He said, "That club right there." pointing towards the neon coloured club.

My heart raced a bit because I've never been to a club like this. We reach there and I could see him bribing the guard and enter the smoky room. "Don't worry. There are no girls." He screams over the music. I couldn't believe that a city like this will have a club like this. They did celebrate gay pride. And also it was a Friday so the club was crowded.

We walk through the sweaty crowd and sat on a bar stool. "Two shots please." He said to the man making drinks. "I know this is mature but yeah we could live our lives on our own right?!" He said with a toothy smile. I said furrowing my brows, "You didn't needed to do this all for me. I was fine if we do it in the house." "Don't worry about it. Just enjoy!" He said and soon the man came in with the shots. We both toast before drinking the clear liquid down our throats. I started feeling dizzy but one was not enough so I asked for two more for the both of us. He cheered up and toast again and drank the whole glass and slamming it on the table. We then drank the third round.

I started feeling high and pulled him over to he dance floor. We danced to the loud music but I made sure no random guy pulls me or Louis for the teasing. We stayed closed enough not leaving space. It felt as if it has been an hour but it was 11:45. I was tired from the dancing and stuff and told Louis that we should get out of here. He nodded and exited the club.

Both of us were drunk and acting silly to each other. We randomly sang songs back home but then shut up after one lady shouted us from her window. We laughed and chuckled like kids until we reach the stairs. We helped each other climb up as none of us was sober. He trip on the stairs many times and I had to pull him up.

We finally reach the door and I unlocked it. He stood up and walk in and I walk towards the bathroom to turn on the shower for some warm water. We were sweaty and also felt dirty. I drank some water to feel a bit sober and grabbed a glass of water for him too.

He drank the whole glass then shakes his head a bit waking up to soberness. "That's much better." He said and added, "Did you turn on the shower?" I nodded and said, "We're both sweaty and also I felt grossed from the cool breeze hitting us on the way." He said with a smirk plastered on his face, "I guess it's much better if we don't waste water..."
_______________________

Things are starting to heat up a little bit...
I laughed while writing Louis hearing the shower running, I could hear him saying, "Can anybody hear running water?" 🤣🤣🤣