Chapter 2

This is how the boys look in the chapter. Now let's get started!!! (The rest will come soon.)
_____________________
Harry Styles

I got lost in his dreamy blue eyes as they met mine. Suddenly, my thoughts got distracted when Louis grabbed my wrist and walked a little fast down the hallway. I was curious what was going to happen next. He then pulls me in front and warmly introduces me to a bunch of people who I can tell are his friends. He then introduces me their names, "From the right, this is Niall, Zayn, Liam, Chloe and Mary, and we are the theatre students." Everyone gives me a big smile as I smiled at them. I never thought you even have drama class here. Back in my school, they never even mentioned it.

"Well, Louis. Why don't he join the drama club with us? I'm sure the teacher will like his voice.", said Liam, with much positive energy in his voice. And also, who am I kidding? These are theatre kids, meaning they need to have a loud but a melodic voice. Even though I don't know what happens in this club, I've watched a few plays in he theatre.

I look at my wrist watch. It's almost 7:30 a.m. and I don't wanna be late today. "See you guys later! The class is probably about to start." The bell rings and everybody starts moving to their classes. "Meet you guys in the cafeteria!", said Zayn as all of us parted ways except me and Niall.

We had a small talk while jogging towards the class. "Louis has never grabbed anybody's wrist like that.", said Niall, with a shock on his face. "He's really open in school  that he's gay. But only the thing is his parents don't know.", he added. I give in a small smile hearing that fact and all I could say was "OH".

We reached the class on time and as soon as I enter, the teacher, who I supposed should be the math teacher, calls me over his side and tells, "Good morning everyone! This is Harry Styles and from today, he'll be studying with you guys in this school." He then turns to me and says, " I'm Mr. Brown and I'm the math teacher. Sit beside Niall and start solving some sums." I shake my head and go to sit on my appointed seat.

I take a look at the class and I can see some girls giggling in the back. Niall whispers to me, "They think you're cute." I face him with a confused look, then turn to look at the girls with a smile. I know many girls do that when they see me and I'm not a rude person to just give away a smile, knowing the fact that nobody knows I'm not into girls at all.

Three periods pass by and it's finally lunch break. I quickly go to the cafeteria with my lunch bag and search for my group. I noticed a hand waving at me, gesturing they are there. I jog to them and sit beside Louis, who reserved me a seat. Chloe asked me, "How's it going so far?" I respond with "GREAT". I tried knowing their personalities by the way they talked and behaved.

School goes by and it was really pretty well for me this time. I would always go home with a sad face because many people threw paper balls at me, every time I pass by them.

I caught up with the guys at the end of the school. They all guide me to the drama club and introduced me to the teacher. Her name was Ms. Wilson. She asked me to sing a song of my choice. I think she wants to know my possibilities joining this club. I sang and she clapped saying words like "WONDERFUL" and "BRILLIANT". She then handed me a paper with some lines written on it and told me to read it out with expression. After I did it, she stands up and walks towards with and place her hand on my shoulder, "You can join the club. But remember, you have to stay after school for practice for 3 hours. From tomorrow we'll start." I nodded and walked towards my friends with a really big smile on my face.

Everyone cheerfully congratulates me and and my cheeks go red. I see behind them and saw Gemma looking for me. I quickly said "GOODBYE" and run towards my sister. "See you tomorrow, Styles!", said Niall, loud enough for me to hear him.
_______________________

Looks like Harry's first day went really great. He looks happy in the story. Let's see what happens to him when he reaches home.

(And also, my chapters might be a little long to read but I hope you guys find it interesting.)