Chapter 10

Harry Styles

I put on a plain black shirt, unbuttoned till the chest and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and walk out of my room, heading towards the door. I look for Gemma, then I realised she's still getting ready. I called out for her, telling her to hurry up.

My mom walked towards me and give a light hug, saying, "Enjoy the party. But make sure you don't drink or smoke...", with a worried expression on her face. I said, "Mom, you know I don't smoke like the other teens. I'll be fine." She nods and my sister walks down the stairs. I tell her to pick pace and she puts on her shoes, walking towards the door. We said "GOODBYE" and walk out of the door.

We walk down the street and reach Brian's house. Outside his house, I saw Niall, Liam and Louis entering from the door. I quickly shout, "Hey guys!" They turn around and looked excited to see me. I run up to them, leaving my sister behind and walk in the boys.

I asked over the blaring music, "Where are the rest?" Liam says, "Zayn's gonna take some time to reach here as he stays too far from here

I asked over the blaring music, "Where are the rest?" Liam says, "Zayn's gonna take some time to reach here as he stays too far from here. I don't know about the girls." I nodded and we walk towards the drinks table. We grabbed a red cup, which probably has some type of alcohol. I see the others drinking it without any hesitation, so I take a sip of it too. There's a burning sensation on my tongue but then it relaxes.

I drank about two cups, feeling dizzy right now

I drank about two cups, feeling dizzy right now. We danced on the dance floor, moving our hands randomly until Liam started breakdancing. The crowd went wild at his moves and they circled around him, giving him some more space. Slowly, other people joined the arena and showed off some really cool moves.

Fast forward

I woke up and saw myself sitting on an armchair. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw it was 11 in the morning. I sit up a bit and saw people randomly sleeping anywhere, either on the couch or on the floor. Yes, it felt like a hungover. I stretched my body a bit before standing up to see the boys already out of the house.

I searched Gemma across the room, then I found her, sitting in the corner of the couch sleeping.

I woke her up by putting my hand over her shoulder and jerking her. She opens her eyes and saw me, yawning quietly. "Morning...", she said in a monotone voice. She stands on her feet but felt weak by the legs. I asked her, "What's wrong?" She said with a sleepy voice, "My head's pounding from the hungover." 

I rolled my eyes and put her one arm behind my neck so she could stand up and try to walk. I wrap my arm around her shoulder for support. We start walking towards the door when I heard a familiar.

It was Brian saying, "Oh! Morning Harry. Is she your sister?" I nodded in agreement and he then said, "Sorry bro, I didn't mean to do that..." I widened my eyes at the statement, realising they did something.

I picked up pace and walk through the door with my half-asleep sister and jerked the shit out of her until she was finally awake. She asked me, "What's the time?" I said in a raspy tone, "It's 11 and what were you doing with that Brian?!" She widened her her in shock, "I'm so sorry. I got drunk and it happened." For your kind information, I'm really protective when it comes to my sister. I can't believe she said as if it's not a big deal.

"What if something happens to you? Will you be answerable to mom that time!", I said ignoring her reason. She said, "Don't worry. We were protected." We walk down the street but I'm still angry at her for doing that, just because she got drunk and shit.

We reached home and my mom shows up, standing in front of the dot with her arms crossed. "What took you so long to reach home? You know I was worried about you guys.", she said worriedly but then looked at our faces. As soon as she noticed, she raised her voice in shock, "Did you guys drink?! I told you not to and you still ignored it!" I looked at my mom with guilt on my face, purposely so that she forgives us. "Sorry, it'll never happen again." I said. I nudge my elbow to my sister and then she spoke up, "Yeah... as he said."

Mom nodded and said, "At least you didn't did worse than that. But be careful next time." We nodded in agreement and went to our rooms.

I went inside my room and directly in the bathroom, turning the shower on for the water to warm up and I stripped myself down. I checked the water and then took a quick shower to feel relaxed from yesterday's hungover. I was done showering and walked out of it and dried myself with a towel and put on some cozy clothes and jumped on my bed. I took my phone and checked for my updates. I saw the breakdancing videos viral everywhere on social media. Wow, I didn't noticed that. I should've taken on my own too.
_______________________

Yes, imagine Liam's moves are here! Continue to next chapter...