Chapter 9

Days pass by and it's finally the show time...

Harry Styles

I was really nervous today as it was my first show. I could feel my hands shaking and my face was almost caked by makeup and I hated it. Then, the curtains close for the next scene. It was my turn now and my heart was beating really fast, as if pounding out of my chest. The curtains dropped and I walked in, slowly as I remembered towards Chloe, playing Nerissa. I was doubting myself what if my voice cracks in the middle or what if my foot gets stuck in this long gown and I trip myself.

But I tried to flush my thoughts and act as confident as I was. My scene finally came to an end and I realised it went pretty good. I thought I could've ruined it by doing something awkward but yeah, I feel so fucking proud of myself. Everyone in the backstage appreciated me for my performance and it went on.

Fast forward

It was the last day of the play and I feel relaxed now, knowing that nothing bad happened to me or whatsoever. Ms. Wilson appreciated our performance the next day in the morning, especially me because it was my first show. I had the biggest smile on my face among the group.

School begin and we walked out of the auditorium. The first thing that was heard was Zayn saying there's a party at Brian's place. Everybody agreed and so did I, even though I felt exhausted but why not... I would be attending a party and also it was a Friday. Time passes by and we reached the end of the day.

I quickly went home and asked my mom whether I could attend the party at Brian's place. She nodded and mouthed a 'YES'. I hugged her tightly, thanking her for giving me the permission. I asked Gemma whether she wanna come with me at Brian's place, turns out she's going there too. Now it's party time...
_______________________

Another short chapter but it will take a while for the climax...