seventeen

~lightweight~

Josh sighed as he closed the door to his room, the girl now asleep. Tobi was by his side as they made their way downstairs.

"Tobi, he's a model, who millions of people love and adore and bringing this girl into your life is going to be problematic."

Tobi sighed at Josh's words, knowing how true his words were, "Listen Josh, we cant just leave her to be beaten until she's dead, I can't let that happen, I wasn't raised like that."

Josh sighed as he nodded, walking into the living room where Jide sat watching football, "Sometimes I wish we could be dick heads, cause then we wouldn't care for anyone."

Jide glanced up at the two, listening in on there conversation. "What's going on?" He asked before focusing his attention on the football game once more.

"You know that kade Spencer guy? The model?" Jide didn't even bother looking at the boys as he spoke, "nope."

Josh groaned out before mumbling, "Tobi banged his girl and is now whipped,"

Jide let out a laugh before looking at the boys, "Wait, wait, wait, you banged his girl?" He let out another laugh before calming himself down.

"What's so special about her anyway?" Tobi rolled his eyes as he stood, glaring at the two boys before walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

The thing is, even Tobi didn't understand why he cared so much.

[edited-240]