seven

~lightweight~

Jess groaned as the man spoke on the phone, business again. She had gotten used to it at this point, being left for business calls and when she was with the man, a bunch of emotional abuse.

The man had never put his hands on her but the way he treated her wasn't right in any way shape or form. Constantly threatening to leave her if she didn't have sex with him and she couldn't let him leave. Her mother would be rolling in her grave at the thought of her leaving her childhood love. But she had been so close to leaving the man so many times.

The two were strolling through London when she spotted the boy she had met a few days before. She felt embarrassed as she tugged on her boyfriends arm, trying to get him to turn the other way.

"Jessica, I'm on a call, be the least bit respectful and let me be," The man growled before crossing the road.

The girl bowed her head, crossing after him, only looking up to see how far away they were from the boy.

The two caught eyes, Jess immediately looking away and to her boyfriends back. He walked a quick pace making her try and catch up with his large strides. Being so little had it's problems.

"Tobi, isn't that the girl that was at the bar?" The girl couldn't look as she was mentioned trying to focus on her feet until she walked right into her boyfriends back. The man turned to her, his 5"9 figure towering over her 5"3 one.

"You can't just focus can you, you do everything wrong. Next time you can stay at home and clean, that's all you're good at these days," the girls cheeks heated up as people closest to them stared on at the two, her head bowing in shame as her boyfriend began to tug her forward by her wrist.

"Oh and don't think I don't know where you went a few nights back, Terry told me he saw you leaving with someone. We still haven't spoken about that, have we?"

[edited-359]