fifteen

~lightweight~

Josh opened the door as Tobi pulled up to the house, the boy jumping out his car, running to him.

"I don't know why you're so into this girl. You've had a one night stand with her, what's so special about this girl?" Josh asked as he shut the door behind them.

Tobi shook his head mumbling to himself, "It's more than just wanting her, it's helping her."

Josh pulled the boy back as he went to go upstairs making the him huff out, "She's got bruises, Tobi"

The boy sighed as he opened the door to Josh's room, seeing the girl sprawled out on the bed, the covers thrown around her.

Tobi sighed as he glanced at the girls face, seeing her bruised eye. He brushed hair out of her face before seeing the handprint on the girls neck making him grow angry and confused.

He continued to drag the covers over the girls body before sitting next to her sleeping figure.

Something about the boys movements made Jess wake up, her bright blue eyes being a dull grey when she stared up at the boy. A small smile was etched on the boys face as the girl looked up at him, the boy mumbling, "Hi there."

Jess gave a small noise before hiding her face underneath the covers, the unfamiliar smell making the girl confused. Still being a bit tipsy the girl shrugged it off, snuggling into the covers more.

"Did he do that to you?" Tobi muttered as he pulled the covers over the girls head.

Jess frowned as she made eye contact with the boy before asking, "Why do you care so much?"

Tobi gave a small chuckle before brushing the girls hair out of her eyes again, "My mum taught me to help anyone and to respect people how I want to be respected."

Jess gave the boy a forced smile before taking his hand away from rubbing her cheek mumbling, "He's only ever done this once before."

[edited-336]