twenty-four

~lightweight~

Jide was in the back of the car, Vik in the passenger seat as Josh pulled up to Tobi's flat, the three going to go out for the night. Tobi had told josh about what had happened, the boy being surprised but knowing that Tobi needed a night out to take his mind off everything.

"Tobiiii! My boyyy!" Vik yelled out the car window as Tobi came out of the building. The boy chuckled before jogging to the car, getting in the back with Jide who fist-bumped the boy.

"And we're off!" Josh spoke as he pulled away, going into central London to meet the rest of the boys who were most likely already there.

The boys sat around a table, all having pints of any alcoholic beverage they could get their hands on. Well, all except Tobi who had a pint of coke, not wanting to drink.

"Not drinking Tobi?" Simon asked the boy as he sat next to him, Tobi gave a smile while shaking his head at the boy, "Na, not after last time," he chuckled before realising only him, Josh, Jide and Vik knew what happened.

Simon looked at the smaller in confusion before Tobi shook his head explaining, "Had a one night stand with my old best friend and yeh, we got back in touch."

Tobi contemplated telling Simon about the girl being pregnant but he knew Simon would blab to Jide about it and he didn't want all of the boys knowing until he knew if he was the father of the child.

Simon chuckled as he patted the boy's back giving him a knowing smirk. One that Tobi wanted to give from.

"Getting the girls yeh, Tobes?" Tobi chuckled before winking at Simon.

And suddenly, Tobi's attention was brought to the man making his way past the table. Kade walked past the table, eyeing the group of boys as he walked past, a certain spring in his step showing he was tipsy. Jess tugged her coat closet to her body as she followed behind the man, a small frown on her face as she saw Tobi and Josh with their friends. It seemed like she was seeing him everywhere now.

She wanted to rekindle their friendship but with Kade so controlling she wasn't going to be able to even look their way again. After the photo of her and Tobi got out he went mental. He hit the girl in the face a couple of times, hence the coat and sunglasses. He even threatens to hit her in her stomach making her beg for him not to.

Kade had sat at a table, people of all genders approaching him, some flirting in which he reciprocated while Jess sat next to him, her head bowed. Fiddling with her bruised fingers, the woman tried to change her attention to something else. Only to catch Tobi's eye the second she did.

"We got trouble," Josh mumbled to Tobi as he watched the girl sitting next to her boyfriend.

"We will have trouble if he does anything to her," Tobi mumbled back as he crossed his arms, leaning back in his seat.

[edited-528]