sixteen

~lightweight~

Tobi sat next to the girl as she slurred her words. It was clear the girl was still drunk, but the fact that she was explaining what had happened made Tobi calm.

"His friend saw us that one time when we were at the bar, he didn't take to that too well," The girl was playing with the boys fingers, his hand being relatively big up to her own. "He called me a whore and then he- umm he-" the girl couldn't get her sentence out without beginning to cry, the tears strolling down her face without a care in the world.

Tobi held the girls hand as he stroke the girls back, changing the subject, "We don't need to talk about it if you're uncomfortable, how about you tell me some things about yourself"

The next hour or so the two were talking non stop, Jess being more care free with her speech as the drink hit her. Josh walked in near the end, laying at the end of the bed joining in on the conversation.

"You should meet my girlfriend Freya, I'd think she'd like you," Josh mumbled as he laid on his side, facing the two who were at his headboard.

"I don't think Kade would let me," The girl mumbled as she came back from her high. She realised where she was as she began to sober up, her mind racing with thoughts. Thoughts of what the boy would do to her if he found out.

"I really shouldn't be here, I should get going." The girl mumbled as she began to stand up.

Josh and Tobi shared a look both knowing that things wouldn't be good if the girl went home. "How about you stay here for the night, your boyfriend won't find out, what did you say his name was again?" Josh spoke , recognising the name.

Jess gave a small sigh before slumping on the bed as she spoke, "Kade, Kade Spencer."

[edited-331]