thirty-three

~lightweight~

~lightweight~

Tobi held the girl in his arms as she slept , his phone lighting up making him glance over to it. Looking down to the girl he frowned before reaching over to the phone , seeing it to be kade on his Instagram. He frowned before opening his phone to the app seeing the previous message he did not send.

Tobjizzle:leave me and Tobi alone kade , I'm having HIS baby , okay? I never wanted you , not since you became toxic , you were so sweet back when we first started our relationship , then you hit me , I'm done with you

After that kade had spammed Tobi's messages , saying all kinds of things , some of which made Tobi feel upset with the way he was speaking to the girl , slight jealousy when the boy got detailed about their love making but remembered how the boy treated her and how she told him he was better anyway.

"Kades a twat , don't listen to
him , just block him." Tobi looked down to the girl who spoke , her eyes staring up into his own. "And I'm glad that we did what we did , cause it's just like the old times now," Tobi smirked down at the girl before glancing down at her lips , the girl leaning up to kiss his lips.

Jess sat on her bed , fiddling with her fingers as josh and Tobi played on the PlayStation. "When's Freya going to be here?" The girl mumbled as she glanced between the two boys who kept their focus on the tv. "I don't know , she might not come , she's been sick these past few days , anyways. Take the controller , I need a piss." Josh spoke before throwing the controller at the girl , running out the room. Tobi paused the game before turning to the girl , a large smile on his face as he tackled her to the bed , hugging her waist. "Let's cuddle."