fourteen

~lightweight~

The girl stumbled into the wall next to the house, Josh groaning before helping her into the house, his hand gripping her arm with a tight grip.

"Hey Josh-oh." Vik looked wide eyed at the scene in front of him, remembering the girl briefly before giving Josh a questionable look.

"She can't handle her drink." The boy mumbled before lifting the girl in his arms, moving to the stairs.

The boy sighed as he tucked the girl into his bed, the girl sniffling making Josh glance to her to see her crying.

"Y-your friend, Tobi, is really nice and i'm sorry i treated him the way i did. I just wanted to feel something for once, i wanted to feel wanted." The girl mumbled before snuggling up to the bed sheets.

Josh made his way out of his room, his phone to his ear as he called Tobi. "Hey tobes, that girl you were on about, is here."

Tobi was confused as he sat up in his bed, "What do you mean she's there?"

"I mean she's at the sidemen house, come over," And with that josh hung up the phone.

The boy jumped from his bed, calling out to Manny that he would be back later to which he got an 'okay' back.

The boy glanced at the time before grabbing his keys, rushing out of the flat and to his car. He wanted to know why the girl was at the sidemen house and why josh had called him over.

[edited-257]