thirty-four

~lightweight~

~lightweight~

Jess groaned as Freya dragged her into her another baby shop , the two already having a few bags full of baby clothes for when the baby girl came along. "Listen Freya , I love you and all but please , my feet her." The girl mumbled before stopping.

The boys were filming around when they saw the two girls in the mall. "Soo here we see a wild pregnant woman with her best friend , a bad thing to be around when there isn't any food," Jide mumbled who then got growled at by Jess who shoved her bags into the boys hands before leaning her arms against the wall , sitting into the floor.

"Freya , please just sit down." The girl mumbled as Tobi moved over to the girl , bending to her height. "How was today?" He mumbled to the girl as he brushed her cheek with his thumb. The girl looked up with a tired look before mumbling "people kept on bugging me about kade , apparently he's tweeted something but I haven't been on my phone."

Tobi frowned at the girl before kissing her forehead whispering , "he's just mad that you finally got the balls to leave him." "And here is Tobi and Jess being theirselves," Josh pointed to the two before laughing and joining the two on the floor. "Frey told me she's getting you a Oreo and banana milkshake , we won't be too much longer then I'll get Tobi to run you a bath at the sidemen house cause we're all going their after. You can have a change of my clothes if you want?"

Jess glanced to the boy in front of her giving him such a innocent look before bowing her head , "as long as it's no problem , I-I don't want to intrude." She glanced back up to the boys in front of her , Josh chuckling as he rubbed the girls hair , "blue , it's never been a problem with me you know that."

Tobi frowned down to the girl as josh stood up before walking away , Tobi mumbling "he really fucked you up didn't he," Jess shook her head before frowning , "I don't want to think about him anymore , but it's like he's constantly being brought up no matter what."