eleven

~lightweight~

Jess was back at her house after spending the night at Tobi's. She had realised how wrong it was for her to be at the boys house, she had already betrayed her boyfriend by sleeping with the boy now she was seeing him again?

It felt too wrong.

Tobi wouldn't let the girl leave without his number, making sure the girl was okay before taking her home.

The girl made him drop her at the end of the road, thanking him before mumbling that they couldn't meet again. That everything was a mistake. Tobi watched the girl get into her house safely before leaving, a small frown on his face.

Jess stared at the man who sat of the sofa in the living room, not moving from in front of the door.

"I don't think your mother would've appreciated you cheating on me would she?" The man growled as he stood, turning the tv off as he did.

Jess stared at the man mumbling, "I didn't cheat on you."

She glanced down to the floor knowing exactly what she did, the guilt nipping at her conscience. 

"Don't fucking lie to me!" The man yelled, punching the door next to the girls head making her let out a small yelp.

"Stop, Kade!" The girl yelled back, tears falling down her face as she stared right into the mans angered eyes.

"Stop what?! You're out being a fucking whore and I can't put you in your place!" Spit flew into the girls face making her cover her face with her hands.

"But I mean, maybe if I punish you for the SECOND TIME, you'll understand not to go to other guys," The man mumbled into the girls ear before dragging his lips down the girls neck, his hand grabbing the girls ass before pushing her to the stairs, "Move."

[edited-310]