eight

~lightweight~

That night was not the first night the man laid his hands on the girl. That night was the first night Jess had the courage to walk out of the house. That night was a hard night.

That night was not the first night Tobi decided to leave his flat at that time. That night was a weird night as he took a walk around London. That night was the night he saw the drunken mistake girl sitting alone at a darkened cafe.

Tobi had made his way to the 24 hour cafe, grabbing a hot chocolate for himself before getting one for the girl. He noticed the girl staring at the table in front of her, a duffel bag at her feet. He slowed to a stop next to the table, putting both hot chocolates on the table making the girl glance up to the boy.

He gave a small smile before sliding into the chair across from the girl.

"Drink up," he mumbled as he blew into his cup before taking a sip form his drink.

The girl glanced into the boys eyes, Tobi liking how the greys and the blues in the girls eyes made it seem as though she had a storm in her eyes.

Jess took a small sip of her hot chocolate, giving a small sigh at the feeling of it flowing down her throat. Tobi stared at the girl as she shut her eyes, a small tear falling down her cheeks before she spoke, "It was inappropriate for me to leave like that the other day, I'm sorry."

Tobi was confused as he watched the tears fall from the girls eyes, a frown laying across his face as he mumbled, "There's no need to cry, don't feel bad."

The girl looked up to the boy, a frown on her face as she spoke again, "I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have had sex with you in the first place."

Tobi gave a small chuckle as he leant across the table, his thumb wiping the girls teary cheeks asking, "because of your boyfriend?"

"Because of my boyfriend."

[edited-357]