thirty

~lightweight~

                ~lightweight~

Jess watched as the boys filmed , not fully understanding how making the videos came together. She watched as the boys laughed with each other as they carved pumpkins. Jide then ran back in , boxing glove on , punching the pumpkin making Tobi go after him.

Jess laughed as the whole situation happened , her smile never leaving her face as she watched the boys bonding. "Peng ting , help meeee," Jide yelled causing Jess to giggle , shaking her head before leaning back onto the stairs. "Here Jess , I made you a cuppa," Kon gave the girl a cup of tea , Jess giving a bright smile , standing up bringing the boy in a side hug. "Why thank you ," the girl sipped from her cup of tea , all of the boys staring at her making her furrow her eyebrows. "What?" She questioned after drinking the drink.

"I'm being god father!" Kon spoke before a bunch of yells came after it. Jess groaned making the boys stop , staring at her in worry. "I'm fine," the girl rolled her eyes at the boys behaviour before sitting back against the stairs , cup of tea in hand. Tobi stared at the girl before remembering he was doing a video and getting back to work.

The girl smiled as she sat in Tobi's car , the boys talking outside as she got a phone call. She recognised the number as the doctors causing her to pick it up. "Hello , Jessica speaking." The girl spoke to the phone , the words that the doctor spoke in the phone made her eyes water and for her to get out the car , the boys looking at her as she let out a small cry making Tobi hold her.

"It's yours."