thirty-five

~lightweight~

~lightweight~

Jess sat with the boys on the sofas , Josh's large hoodie hugging her body as if it was a dress. "So tell us about the young Tobi and Josh," Simon spoke as he leaned back in his seat , drink in hand. Jess giggled as she glanced to the two boys who were just walking in the room. "Tobi was really awkward , like really awkward , anytime a girl walked up to him he would freeze up. Josh on the other hand was an alcoholic in school , had a hangover everyday."

Josh threw a pillow at the girl which got knocked out of the way by Tobi who then gave the girl her apple juice. "But then their was this one time at a party , it was my first party and I was just sitting on the sofa then Tobi just waltzed up and gave me my first kiss and after that we barely talked." The girl laughed as Tobi buried his head in his hands asked continued to speak , "let me tell you , he had no kissing game at first but then obviously it's gotten better." Tobi chuckled as the girl pointed to her stomach before leaning back on the sofa , his arm going around the girls back and over the back of the sofa.

"I remember that , at the end of the party , Tobi was so scared to go back to school to face her that he didn't for the rest of the week and after that , the group basically split up." Josh chuckled as Tobi put his middle finger up at him , "it's not like you were any different with Freya , she broke up with you about 4 times so shut up." Jess laughed as the two bickered , before gulping down her apple juice.

"It's true , Freya used to come to me complaining about josh all the time so I just told her to face her fears or end it and she ended it," the girl shrugged as josh stared at her ,"so it was you who egged her on!" The boy yelled before laughing out , shaking his head. "Oh how I wish it was those days again."