twenty-six

~lightweight~

Tobi was never an angry person. He'd rather talk something out and get to the roots of where things had gone wrong. But with the sticky beer covering most of his body and the nervous look on the woman's face who was being escorted out, he decided that maybe once violence was okay.

"You think you're going to hurt Blue anymore? Naaaa, you aren't seeing her anymore!" Tobi yelled as Josh held him back from jumping over the table. Still, Tobi continued, "You aren't going to touch her again!"

Kade let out a loud laugh as he inched closer to the table, Ethan standing up and getting in front of the boy as Josh had let him slip from his grips. And in all honesty, Tobi knew that Josh wanted to see the man get it as well.

"She's mine! She will run back to me no matter what cause that's what dear mummy wanted for her," Josh had pulled Tobi back once more but for a different reason. Throwing himself forwards, he pulled back his hand, clenching it into a fist and sending it into the man's face which sent him to the floor.

"Don't you ever, ever disrespect Blue or her family again, you piece of shit. Her mum would want you to get best the fuck up." Josh yelled at the now unconscious boy before straightening his back, turning to the boys.

"So much for a calm and relaxing night, back to our place?" He asked as if he didn't just one punch a famous model.

Tobi gave a nod before beginning to make his way out the other boys trailing behind, all shocked at what happened.

"Why'd you do that?! Do you understand how much shit you and you're friends are going to get?!" Jess yelled at Tobi as they stood outside the sidemen house, the boys watching from the window inside as they argued.

"I don't care! He was hurting you and I won't allow that. Josh won't either. You should've seen the way he hit him ohhhh it was good," Tobi chuckled at the thought of Josh doing it to a random person who was degrading a girl they didn't know, Yeh he wouldn't even think of fighting them.

"Tobi, why are you laughing? Oh god, I hate you." The girl mumbled as tears fell down her face. Tobi softened reaching out for the girl who pushed his hands away. All she could feel was anger. Whether that be because of the situation. Because of Kade. He'll even because of her hormones.

But Tobi let it happen, it not hurting him as the girl let her anger out. And soon, she had lost all the energy, letting herself be cradled as Tobi kept his hold on the girl's arms as she sobbed out.

"H-he's going to hurt t-the baby Tobi, I-I'm so scared." The boy tightened his grip on the girl as he mumbled into the girl's ear.

"He's never going to fucking touch you again."

[edited-508]