three

~lightweight~

Tobi may had a few drinks and many shots too many and was now dancing around the clubs floor, not knowing nor caring where the boys were.

He felt little bursts of energy every now and then, each of them giving him a bit more confidence than the one previous. And when he laid eyes on the girl from earlier who was dancing around, her dress riding up as she lifted her arms up to the song he couldn't help but approach her.

He didn't know if it was his hormones being heighten, the drinks he had consumed or the fact he hadn't had a girl for so long that made him reach for the girls hips and bring them back to his waist. The girl started to grind on the boy, looking back to give a small smile in which he reciprocated, smirking ever so slightly.

His hands tightened on the girls waist as she stood, her bum rubbing up closer to the boys crotch as their bodies flowed to the music. The girl was relatively smaller than him, only reaching just above the boys abs. She had thick, round curves to her body and that's what Tobi thought he liked about her.

That she flaunted her body in the tight dress without a care for what people think. That and the fact she had a big ass.

The girl turned to him, a small smirk on her face as she glided her hand down the boys chest making him look down to her with a raised eyebrow. He grabbed the girls hand before it got to low, glancing around the bar for his friends before lacing his fingers with the girls, pulling her with him out of the bar.

[edited-294]