twenty-two

~lightweight~
3 weeks later

"Miss Parker, you are in fact 1 month pregnant," The girls eyes widened as the boy next to her let out a breathless laugh.

"Did you hear that baby? You're pregnant. I'm going to be a dad!" Kade was excited and Jess gave a small smile to him in hopes he'd calm down ever so slightly.

"Just shocked that's all." But that wasn't it. A month ago was when she got with Tobi and a few days after was when her and Kade sex-well he forced her too. She didn't know who the father to her child was.

The two left the doctors, Kade frowning at the girl who had a blank look on her face.

"What's wrong? You should be excited!" The girl glanced up to the boy, a knowing look on her face before she shook her head, putting a forced smile on her face, "I'm just shocked that's all."

*

The girl was sitting on her sofa as she flicked through different tv shows, kade had left for work making the girl think. Would it be his? She shook her head as she glanced down at her phone. Jess contemplated texting Tobi these last few weeks, kade had been coming in drunk a few nights in a row, one night even bringing a girl back but Jess knew she had it coming.

She had cheated on him in the first place but to hear them fuck was what sent her.

She had left the house, going back to the bar where she had a few drinks before sending a voicemail to Tobi, saying how much she had missed him and that she should've stayed with him, who then tried getting hold of her after but she turned her phone off, not wanting to see the media tag her in pictures of Kade with the girl he cheated on her with.

The girl picked up her phone, her phone hovering over the boys number before deciding to message him instead.

We need to talk.

That's all she put. And within minutes the boy texted back.

Tobi✨🙃: where do you want to meet?

Me: the cafe down the road from your apartment

Tobi✨🙃: okay , I'll be there in 5

And with that the girl picked herself up, tying her hair into a messy bun before venturing out the pub.

[edited-397]