33. The Heat Of Battle

"OI! I thought I told you to scram with the rest of the group." Phoenix says right after he lands next to Druid.

"I don't remember the last time I took orders from the new guy. Know why? Cause it never happened! Besides. Do you honestly think that I'm missing out on this kind of a showdown?" Druid

"Pff. Hahaha! I see your point! Well, glad to have ya!" Phoenix

"Are u both quite finished?" Cold Front says then fires a large ice shard after Phoenix.

The shard quickly melts as it enters Phoenix's three meter perimeter.

"Alright! I'll handle the snow cone and air head. You mind taking on the heavyweight?" Phoenix

"Even if you didn't say it I was gonna handle it. Now if you'll excuse me. I think I've kept him waiting too long." Druid says keeping his eyes on Seismic who does the same.

"That was wood that sprouted from the ground earlier. Which means he's an elemental like the rest of us. Too bad he's the weakest one. Ēther! Cold Front! Handle my lightweight while I take care of that fickle flame." Seismic

"Like hell! I'm gonna remind that fire ball that everything has a freezing point! You can either join me or get out of my way!" Cold Front

Cold Front uses his hands to fire off constant ice beams and freezes the ground beneath his feet. The ice would then rise up and he would make his way towards Phoenix.

"...... For someone that's supposed to be cool headed that was pretty rambunctious.... Ēther. Please go and help your little brother would you?" Seismic

"Hmph. You just want to have the cute one all to yourself." Ēther

"... Ok one, ew. And two, get going." Seismic

Ēther quickly uses the wind to lift herself up and flies right after Cold Front.

"You better get going. Fire doesn't really work well with my taste." Druid.

"Right. Good luck nature boy." Phoenix says then jets high up leading both Cold Front and Ēther away.

Druid looks back at Seismic who has started cracking his knuckles and stretching his arms.

"Well. No use in wasting any time on weaklings." Seismic says then raises his hand toward Druid.

Druid stands in place waiting for Seismic to make a move but to Seismic's surprise nothing happens. Seismic gets a little confused and would examine his hand. He then stretches out his hand again in another attempt but once again nothing happens.

"What the hell?" Seismic

Seismic decides to turn to his side and reach his other hand out toward the ground behind of him. The area that Seismic has his hand out toward shatters and the result is that of something making a impact in that area of the ground.

".... Well it's good to know that I still got it but what the hell is going on exactly? Why don't I have any effect on the ground around that wood user?" Seismic

Seismic decides to get on one knee and places his palms on the ground. Seismic has the innate ability to sense wherever earth is located and he decides to use that very same ability. To Seismic's surprise, he is able to sense earth all around him but is unable to feel any type of earth around Druid's feet.

"Whoa... What the hell kind of logic is that? There's no freaking way that's possible.... There's no ground under his feet." Seismic says with an awkward smile.

Just beneath the service around Druid's feet there gathered an enormous amount of roots of all sizes. They go down deep and stretch out far in all directions.