3. Unsettling Prophecy

"What on Earth made you decide to call on her?!" Makoto

"I'm simply going to ask for a favor is all." Kenshin

"It's no normal favor if both Moeru Joo and even Jiyu are freaking out about it." Jarred

"What are you planning to ask?" Kaguya

"I'd much rather ask it when Nalla gets here.... Speaking of witch." Kenshin

Not a moment later did another ominous and heavy pressure erupt all around them but this time it is much more heavier than what came from Makoto. In fact, it stopped everyone's breathing for a short moment. All except for the Manifests, Kaguya and Kenshin's. It slowly subsides giving breathe to all it took away.

"Well. Better not keep her waiting..... You coming?" Kenshin says as he walks back upstairs with Moeru Joo and Jiyu close behind.

Everyone follows Kenshin into the large training room where they are stunned by the sudden appearance of the massive bear Kali. Kali's head nearly touches the ceiling of the massive room as she stands on her hind legs. She examines the ones before her until her eyes lay upon Kenshin. She lowers herself on all four legs and begins to sniff Kenshin.

"Hey Kali." Kenshin says as he pets Kali on her snout.

Kali closes her eyes and leans into Kenshin's touch. Kenshin suddenly feels a light tug on his right pants leg that catches his attention. He looks down to see Mei Ling with stars in her eyes as she gazes on at Kali. Kenshin grins, moves behind of Mei Ling, grabs her by her waist and hoists her up in front of him.

"Mei Ling, meet Kali. Kali is a diety that connects our world with the space in between life and death. Purgatory." Kenshin

Kali begins to sniff Mei Ling, Mei Ling carefully rests her hand on her snout and Kali suddenly licks her covering Mei Ling in druel.

"Yup. She definitely likes you." Kenshin

Without warning both Moeru Joo and Jiyu lower themselves to one knee. Kaguya and Jarred exchange looks before they too get to one knee. Kenshin gently lets Mei Ling down, picks up the lemonade with the cup of ice and makes his way around Kali.

"Hello my darling~. It has been some time since you last summoned for me that it has~." Nalla

Nalla has on a red kimono with her shoulders showing, white rose designs all around her kimono and her curly hair is in a pineapple bun design. Kenshin found himself lost for words at the sight of Nalla's graceful appearance.

"You really do know how to dress." Kenshin

"Because it came from you, I shall take that as a compliment that I will~." Nalla says as she walks towards Kenshin.

Nalla glances over at everyone in the room, her gaze meets Makoto's who obviously isn't excited to see her and Nalla takes no joy in knowing that. She reaches Kenshin and realizes that he is troubled.

"What troubles you my darling?" Nalla

Before Kenshin answers he pours the glass of lemonade and hands it to Nalla. Nalla takes a moment before she drinks from the cup.

"How is it?" Kenshin

"It is to my liking that it is. Now what troubles you my darling?" Nalla

Kenshin waits a moment due to being lost in thought. He looks behind of him where his gaze meets both Allana and Kaguya's. Kenshin suddenly becomes sure of himself and faces Nalla with determination.

"I am quite strong, that much is obvious. But with that being said, one so strong can still be careless.... Nalla, I need you to fix that." Kenshin

".... I'm afriad that I do not quite understand my darling that I don't. You will have to-" Nalla