9. Dimension Hopping

Sigma puts on his uniform with the addition of an armband on his right arm with his traid mark symbol the S design on it instead of on the waistband. Sigma leaps through the trees, takes one final leap through the opening and lands on the cliff.

"Yup. Still got it." Sigma says as he walks to the cliffs edge.

Sigma peers out at the never ending sea as it glistens in the light in order to catch the sight of anything abnormal. He doesn't exactly know what he is looking for but he continues to search nonetheless. Both Moeru Joo and Jiyu's human forms appear after a short while.

"Well its not like we actually thought that this would be easy right?" Jiyu

"I wonder if we are even going to hear it from this spot again. What if they were caught calling out and got moved for it?" Moeru Joo

"Or even permanently silenced?" Jiyu

"Well until we find out let's not think too negatively shall we?" Sigma

"Yes my lord." Jiyu

"I know for a fact that when I heard it it sounded like it was echoing.... It also sounded kind of, familiar?" Sigma

As Kenshin looks out at the ocean he finds himself lost in thought. He tries to think about where he could have possibly heard that voice from. All he knows for sure is that he's heard that exact cry for help before.

"Help me." ????

Sigma snaps out of his train of thought the exact moment he hears the cry for help. Sigma, Moeru Joo and Jiyu turn their heads in the same exact direction that they heard the voice from at the same exact time. They peer out at the ocean but once again see nothing in sight.

"Over the water?" Sigma

"But there is nothing there." Moeru Joo

".... Maybe..." Jiyu

Jiyu steps off of the cliff and floats over a short distance. She stops, raises her hand in front of her and gets a strong feeling. Kenshin feels what Jiyu feels, grabs his collapsible hover board, activates it and uses it to hover next to Jiyu.

"There is something here. It is quite faint but I can feel it." Jiyu

"I think I know what you mean. Remember when we got teleported to Geostep's pocket dimensional prison? What if this is the same situation?" Sigma

"The way I see it, there is only one way to find out." Moeru Joo

Kenshin nods and draws out Jiyu's sword. Both Jiyu and Moeru Joo's bodies vanish as Kenshin takes aim and slashes the area that Jiyu led him to. A tear in the fabric of reality is the result creating a portal to a different dimension.

"An actual genuine different dimension. Today is a good day to be alive." Sigma

Kenshin leans his hoverboard and flies straight through the portal. Kenshin's view changes from a bright blue cloudy sky to a sky colored in bright red. Before Kenshin is able to take in the scene he hears a large number of screams from below that immediately catches his attention. A small village is currently under attack with its residents being slaughtered on sight. The residents of the village look human but with distinctive features like sharp nails, fangs and a single horn on the side of their heads. The ones attacking are demonic looking creatures wielding weapons of many variety.

"...... Did we just enter hell?" Sigma

"I was thinking it." Jiyu

"We know." Moeru Joo

"And if it is then should I interfere?" Sigma

".... Since when did you care about that?" Jiyu

Kenshin suddenly notices one red demon with leadership qualities grab hold of a woman and hold her up by her neck.