4. Anguish and Sorrow

Thanks to Kali everyone is transported to the massive island that resides in the planes of purgatory where the Furea and other bloodlines were born and raised. Everyone is gathered in the living area while Makoto tends to Kenshin in his room behind the door on the other side of the room. Nalla paces back and forth unable to calm herself.

"What's wrong with uncle Kenshin?" Mei Ling

"I don't know..." Allana

"Makoto said that the first will explain. Of course he hasn't shown himself yet." Jarred

Just then, the door to Kenshin's room slowly slides open.

"Finally! How's Kenshin's condition Mak-" Nalla

Nalla stops herself the moment she realizes that it wasn't Makoto who slides open the door. A man who looks like he is in his mid 30s, wears a burgandy samurai kimono, a black kimono rest over his shoulders on his burgandy one, burgandy colored hair in a pony tail along his back, a straw hat on his head and a toothpick in his mouth. His presence insights some fear in everyone in as he enters the room. He closes the door behind him, slowly takes off the straw hat with his eyes closed and opens them to gaze out at everyone.

"Museigen." Nalla

"What the hell took you so long? Do you enjoy keeping others in useless suspense?" Jarred

That causes an awkward silence.

"Well well... Straight forward as always eh son?" Museigen says with a smirk.

"When dealing with you I think that's the best option." Jarred

"Well I can't blame you there. My oh my! Is that young Allana all grown up?! I amlost didn't recognize you." Museigen

Museigen quickly moves over to Allana who has her arms crossed with a blank look on her face.

"My oh my the years have been kind to you! You've matured fabulously!" Museigen

"I wish I could say the same for you." Allana

"Oooh don't be like that. How about a kiss for your favorite father in law?" Museigen asks as he puckers up his lips.

Before he gets anywhere near Allana, Jarred knocks Museigen against the top of his head with the pale blade that Kaguya wields while it is still in its sheath. The force was so powerful that it drove Museigen's head into the floor and crates a small crater.

"Kiss the floor and be content. Thank you Kaguya." Jarred says as he tosses the sword backwards.

Kaguya catches the sword and it vanishes from sight.

"Believe me. It was my pleasure." Kaguya

"Can we please get back to the matter at hand?! What of Kenshin's condition?!" Nalla asks suddenly snapping at everyone.

The room turned to an awkward silence only to be broken from Museigen prying his head out of the center of the crater. Museigen would sit up right with his legs crossed and takes a deep breathe.

"You all recall the prophecy about Kenshin being the child of chaos? Well believe it or not but its started." Museigen

"What?! That's not possible! I haven't taken away my protection!" Nalla

"You might as well have since you were the one that caused it." Museigen

Hearing that stuns Nalla and renders her near speechless.

"Wh-What?!.... What nonsense?!! You dare spout such words after me and-" Nalla

"You will remain quiet. And you will listen to what I have to say." Museigen