41. Sudden Audible

"Hermes? You mean the messenger of the gods?" Khan Lin Lin

"He actually likes the name Mercury believe it or not." Shiro

"He's also mischievous and has quite the ego." Athena

"There really is no love lost with you is there?" Ares

"Only when it comes to Shiro." Athena

"You!! How are you even able to handle so much?! Those two on your shoulders alone exude such veracity but you are able to use the items of other gods so easily! Are you even human?!" Morgana

"Really?.. Me using Hermes's sandals makes you want to ask that?" Shiro

"..... Man. This dude is pretty hardcore. Wonder if I can get me a pair of those sa..." Split stops his thinking out loud to notice that some of the zombies has focused their gazes on him.

"..... What're you all looking at?" Split

The zombies moan as they make Split their next target. 

"As cool and creepy as you all are I ain't about to become no zombie chow. Ain't that right boys?" Split

A large number of Split's clones suddenly appear around him.

"Right!" The clones say in unison.

The clones rush after the zombies and hits them with a haymaker against their exposed jaws. The clones were satisfied with their attacks until they see the zombies slowly look back up at them.

"..... Uh oh." Split

The zombies leap onto the clones and immediately try to take a bite out of them. They dissapear the moment the zombie's teethe press onto their flesh. The zombies would all refocus their gazes on the original Split.

"... Um.... Can I get some back up over here?!" Split asks out loud in a nervous tone.

The zombies take one step forward and the next thing that anyone knew all of the zombies would suddenly start to float high above the ground.

"Lightweight! You. Are. Awesome!" Split

"Much obliged. I'm just glad I actually get to show off a little." Lightweight says as he tips his hat.

Lightweight would then flick his wrist up and the zombies would shoot high up in the sky and through the atmosphere.

"What a waste of perfectly good minions. Oh well. If you want something done right." Shiro

Meanwhile, Ryuuga and his father Raid moved their battle further out to keep the focus on each other. They continuously clash blades but Ryuuga finds that he is having a hard time keeping up as shown by the cuts all around his body.

"What's the matter boy? You don't seem to have gotten that much better. The only difference is you actually being able to use a Soaring Blade technique. And here I thought that you actually found your resolve. I must say that I am somewhat disappointed." Raid says while he and Ryuuga continuously clash blades.

"Ryuuga. Please allow me to aid you. If we truly work together then maybe-" Hyogaki

"Do not interfere! He is mine!" Ryuuga says cutting his Manifest off.

"It also seems like you haven't fully accepted your weapon. We really do have to do something about that head strong ego of yours." Raid

"Shut up!" Ryuuga

At the same time, Sigma gets a familiar feeling while fending off the creature that Beast Tamer had summoned.

"Tsk. Idiot." Sigma says while clashing his blades with the demon's claws.