6. Dysfunctional Family

Naturally Nalla is the first to arrive at the mansion and bursts through the front doors.

"Kenshin!!" Nalla yells as she burst through his bedroom door.

Yet there is an awkward silence since Kenshin is not in his room. Nalla darts back out the entrance door and is puzzled as to witch direction she should go next. She begins to go from door to door in search of Kenshin calling his name and asking different questions with each entrance.

"Kenshin!... Where are you?!.... Kenshin?.... Are you here?!....Kenshin?!" Nalla

She repeats the process until she makes it near the main gate.

"Ok I mustn't panic! I must think clearly that I must!! Where could he have gone to in such a short amount of time?!! No choice! I will have to search every inch of Purgatory to find him!..... Oh wait." Nalla

Nalla takes a deep breathe, closes her eyes and clears her mind. Being the deity that she is Nalla forgot that she has complete awareness over the entirety of Purgatory. It doesn't take long for her to locate her target.

"How in the almighty dominion did you get over there in such a short amount of time?!" Nalla

In the south, Kenshin, accompanied by Moeru Joo and Jiyu sit on the edge of a cliff over looking the vast ocean glistening in the sunlight. Kenshin sits up facing the ocean, Jiyu lays to her side against Kenshin's back and Moeru Joo sits to the side gazing off in a different direction. Jiyu glances over at Moeru Joo and couldn't help but look worried.

"Um... My Lord?... I-" Jiyu

"Keeeenshiiiiiin!!" Nalla

Hearing that causes Jiyu to flinch and immediately look in the direction it came from. Down the path she sees Nalla flying towards them at great speeds. Nalla doesn't slow down until she feels herself grab who she thinks is Kenshin and levitates a short distance away from the cliff.

"Kenshin!! I was so worried about you!! I am so sorry! I-" Nalla

"Uhm.. M-Mistress?" Jiyu

Nalla raises her head to see that she is grasping Jiyu instead of Kenshin. Nalla blinks a couple of times then turns her head to notice that Kenshin is casually hanging off of the cliff by one hand and is facing in her direction.

"..... What are you doing exactly?" Nalla

"I don't think you have a right to ask that." Kenshin says then effortlessly lifts himself up with his one hand.

Kenshin swings his legs up in that motion and scoops himself back up on the ledge to one knee. Nalla lets go of Jiyu, hovers over to Kenshin and steps onto the ledge in front of him.

"How do you feel?" Nalla

"Tired but I think I'll live." Kenshin says then rests his head on Nalla's shoulder.

"That's because you should be resting!" Nalla

Nalla places one hand on the back of Kenshin's head for comfort.

"You said that you were sorry a minute ago. What for?" Kenshin

".... Because Its my fault... If I had kept quiet like Makoto said then your well being wouldn't have been at risk.... I didn't think of the consequences and its because of that that Makoto hates me now. I can't exactly blame her." Nalla

"..... Yeah that sounds like mom. Once Adeline tells her I'm awake that should soften her up for ya. Give it a little time alright?" Kenshin

Nalla doesn't respond but simply leans her head against Kenshin's.