"Jeongguk?" I look up and see my Beta, Kim Namjoon. He and my Delta are the only ones - with my parents of course - that have the permission to call me Jeongguk. But when others are around they have to call me 'Alpha'.

"Yes?" "It's about an Omega", Wesley says and I sigh annoyed. "Tell him I won't come", I growl. "You're going there, Jeongguk, I made an appointment for Tuesday, so in two days", my father says as he walks in. "Too bad you can't control me anymore", I say as I glare at him.

Don't come to me with the 'respect your father'-bullshit. I do respect my father, but not when he asks - no forces - me to mate with some desperate Omega. I don't need a partner and never will.

"Come on, Jeongguk. You know you need a Luna. It's the only rule the pack Alpha has. You have to find yourself a luna. And since you're gay we found you an Omega so we still can have grandchildren", my mother now mixes in the conversation and I huff. "I'm the most powerful Alpha in the world, the king of werewolves, what will they do when I don't have a Luna? Kick me off my throne?" I chuckle humorlessly.

"You have to realize your power is also temporarily, the source of your strength is not just your willpower, it needs fulfilling, its second half." "And why will that stupid Omega be that second half?" I ask. "You have to trust us. Omegas are more special than their rarety", he says.

"And even if you don't. There is no room for discussions. You're going tho the Stray pack and get that Omega. You have to treat him nice and you get a week or two to get to know each other before you two marry and mate", my mother says and I roll my eyes. "Waste of my time", I grumble and stand up from my couch. "Now excuse me, I have work to do", I growl and walk past them towards the hallway. I go down the stairs towards the basement and meet with my brother, Jeon Seokjin.

"Ayo, brother, he finally talked", he smiles sweetly and steps aside so I can see the rogue I caught seeking through my stuff, but this time a little different. Covered in blood and not breathing well he looks at me, scars adorning his body, and just looking like a total mess.

"Finally? I think you've never done this long about a captive", I say, and Soekjin nod with a sigh. "Yes, this asshole did well keeping his mouth shot, such a turn on, but bros before hoes right?" Seokjin jokes and I roll my eyes, not in the mood for his too enthusiastic mood.

"Write it out and lay it on my desk when ready. Let a guard clean up this mess when I'm done", I say, eyes on the victim, who doesn't seem to move nor be alive, yet his breathing says different. Seokjin really tortured him extremely, guess it's in the family.

Seokjin is older than me, two years, but he is not an Alpha so I got to be the head Alpha. He is an Omega, officially, he doesn't behave like one. He is not that submissive, weak, and feminine, he could have been the head Alpha if I wasn't stronger than him.

"P-Please, king, d-don't hurt me", the wolf whimpers. I walk his way and lean down, close to his face. "Tell me exactly why you're here and don't lie as you did to my brother", I say calmly and the prisoner gulps.

"Okay Okay, I-I g-got send b-by my boss. He w-wanted t-t-to know", he stops to breathe for a second, "w-why you're s-s-so p-powerful." I nod slowly as Seokjin comes in again and thanks him before cutting his head off.

"Jin, we needed to know who that Alpha is", I sigh. "Don't worry, I know who that Alpha is. You go worry over your little Omega you need to pick up Tuesday", he smirks and I growl. "How you know about him?" "I have ears everywhere", Seokjin smirks and I roll my eyes. You better make sure to have everything done tomorrow.

some days later..

"Jeongguk, why won't you just take Yoongi with you?" Namjoon whines. "Because you are his Beta bitch, I'm his Delta, I'm not supposed to come with him", Yoongi smirks. "I hate you", Namjoon growls annoyed towards my Delta, and when they're done bickering I suggest we should be going.

"Jeongguk! you'll be too late", my mother says disappointed. "Good thing I don't care huh?" I say and the sweet woman sighs. "Honey, one day you'll look back at your behavior and be ashamed, you know that right? Anyways, behave like a king for ones and now go, quick", she says and I just roll my eyes at her statement before bidding my goodbye to her and walk out of my house towards the car.

"Who drives?" Namjoon asks. "I will", I say and get in the car. "Ain't you curious about how he looks? I mean, he's an Omega, he can't be that bad", Namjoon smirks and I shrug. "I don't care how he looks, Joon. He's not my mate and will never be", I say and my Beta sighs. "Gguk, maybe you should give him a chance", he says carefully. "Never", I growl and start driving. "Sure, but once you two are mated, you know too that it will be hard to not give in to each other", Namjoon says and I nod. "I know, but this doesn't mean I won't try", I say.

"Gguk, your mate was a girl, I remember you telling me, you liked her, but just really disliked the thought of her being a girl. Now you get a second chance with a boy, you choose yourself if you'll take it or not."

When we arrive at the Stray pack two hours later, we can drive in without any troubles with the guard. The pack is empty, but I can see people look at us from the windows. "pussies", Jk, my wolf, snickers and I agree. "There is just one Omega in this pack. He smells delicious, damn", Jk informs and I roll my eyes at him when he starts drooling over his scent. "Keep it together, Jk", I tell him and focus on the road again.

When we arrive at the packhouse we get out and walk towards the entrance. Namjoon knocks on the door and it gets opened for us. "King Jeon, Beta Kim, welcome to the Stray pack. I'm Beta Seo", the man says and bows for us. I can smell his fear, though he hides it pretty well. "Follow me", he says and we follow him towards a door.

Since I walked into this packhouse I started to smell a delicious scent like Jk said, and it only becomes stronger when we open the door. My eyes scan the room and halt when I see him, the Omega.

I did not expect to see a small blond angel sitting on the couch, looking at me with wide doe-eyes and shaking hands, but here I am, taking in the gorgeous features of my future Luna.

"Alpha Jeon. What great to see you. Let me introduce you to your soon to be mate, Kim Taehyung."