Chapter 9

"I think we should take some rest before we go for lunch." Jimin said to Jungkook standing in Jungkook's room after they came from the temple tour.
"Sure, then I will go and take shower first." Jungkook was moving towards the bathroom and Jimin stopped him by holding his hand.
"I think you forgot something." Jimin shyly smiling at him.
"What?" Jungkook seemed dumbfounded.
"Really? You promised me in the morning."
"Did I? I can't recall." Jungkook could not hold his laughter anymore. "Haha, I remembered Jiminie. Come here." Saying that he pulled Jimin towards him slowly by his hands.
Jimin locked his arms around Jungkook's neck tightly and took a long breath when his chest touched Jungkook's. Jungkook holding Jimin's waist smelt Jimin's hair and rubbed his lips on his hair.
"Jungkook, hold me for a minute more, please. I don't want to leave you now." Closing his eyes and feeling every bit of that moment, Jimin murmured in Jungkook's ear.
"Hold me as long as you want. I don't want to leave you either because your hair smells so good." Saying that he laughed.
"Kookie! Why can't you be serious for a moment?" Then Jimin kissed on his forehead and moved his hands off Jungkook slowly brushing them against Jungkook's chest.
They went for lunch in a Pizza restaurant because Kookie had been dying to eat pizza all of a sudden. While having pizza, they could not stop looking at each other. Jimin's both hands were busy taking care of the pizza slice and as a result he could not flip his hair that was bothering him. Jungkook moved the hair strand off his face.
"Thanks, Kookie. Do you want more pizza?"
"No, I am full." Jungook replied and seemed totally lost in Jimin's eyes which he liked the most. For the first time Jungkook realized what an angelic figure was sitting in front him. Jimin's soft hair, skin and plumed lips and especially when sunlight fell on his skin, he was glowing like a piece of gold.
"Kookie, you seem lost on your thoughts. I am done with the bill. Let's go." Jimim snapped his fingers to break the silence.
"Ohh, let's go. But let's walk on the beach first."
"I am so tired. Let's go to the room." Jimin wanted to be close to him again which is why he did not want to lose a minute.
"Only for 10 minutes, Jiminie,please." He begged like a little baby.
"Okay, how can I say no to this bunny face." Jimin lost to his lover's request.
They were walking on the beach holding hands and bumping into each other. Jimin was doing it sort of intentionally just to get his touch and even thoungh Jungkook understood, he was letting him do so.
"Uff, too much sand in my slippers. Ahh my feet too. How do I get rid of them?" Jungkook complained on their way back to hotel.
"I can help you clean it if you want."
"You will touch my feet?" Jungkook was in utter shock.
"Yes, for you anything."
In their hotel room's washroom, Jimin was cleaning Kookie's feet with soap and water with his own hands while Jungkook was admiring his soft little hands touching his legs leaving him with a shivering sensation. Jimin was happy that he could touch his manly legs.
"Kookie, I will lie down for an hour or so since I could not sleep last night."
"Okay, sure. We can go out after sunset."
Jimin was resting in the bed and then Jungkook went in the bed too but carefully he maintained distance.
"Why are you so faraway from me?" Jimin stretched his hand towards him inviting him to come closer. Jungkook did not know how to react so he lied still. Jimin went closer to him and wrapped him softly. Jungkook's whole body started to shiver. Jimin started to stroke his hair slowly and kissed on his forehead, "I love you, Jungkook."
Listening to that Jungkook buried his head in Jimin's chest. They were lying in that position for a while and suddenly Jungkook turned his back to him. Jimin then put his hand on Kookie waistline. Jungkook again shivered and held Jimin's soft hand. Jimin's heart started to beat so fast that he hardly could breath, Jungkook could feel Jimin's heavy breathing on his neck.
"Kookie?" Jimin whispered into his ears.
"Hmm." Closing his eyes tightly since he knew what was going to happen next.
"Can I kiss your neck?" Jimin's breath sounded even heavier and he had to open his mouth for some air.
"Okay."
Jimin started to kiss on his bare neck softly with his plumped lips. Jungkook's whole body went cold as his soft lips touched his neck. After several kisses on his neck, Jimin turned Kookie's face towards him and this time without his permission, he pressed his lips against Kookie's thin lips which had been bothering him for a long time. Finally Jimin could touch his bunny's luscious lips with his. Jungkook was stiff for first few minutes but later he surrendered to Jimin. Jimin was cupping his face, started to kiss him more intensely. He pushed his tongue inside his mouth and started to taste Kookie mouth, sucking his tongue and swirling it every now and then. Jungkook did not how to kiss so he followed his master, he started to taste his lips, tongue and mouth. Biting Kookie's lips, Jimin pulled it a bit. Jungkook bit back harder on Jimin's lips in excitement.
Jimin's hands were hovering all over Jungkook's upper body and was kissing, biting and sucking on his ears, neck and shoulder. When Jimin bit and sucked on his neck for few seconds passionately, Jungkook tried to push him but Jimin pinning his hands on the bed kept kissing him. Jimin slowly went down on Kookie and pulled his tshirt a bit to kiss his navel.
"Jimin, don't pull the tshirt." Jungkook tried to resist again.
"Bunny, it's me. Let me adore you." Saying that he sticked his tongue in his navel and kissed and sucked. It tickled Kookie and he wanted to push Jimin's head and that led Jimin to trail back to his chest. He forcefully took off Jungkook's tshirt. Jimin saw a pale white muscular body with perfect manly abs outlined. How could he resist himself from devouring that beautiful handsome body. "Kookie! You are so handsomely hot." Jimin's hand again hovered over his body and he kissed everywhere on his chest. Slowly he was circling his fingers over his nipples leaving them to harden. Then he licked it twice and vigorously sucking them, from one to another leaving Jungkook breathless in pleasure. Jungkook moaned loudly for the first time.
"Do you like it bunny?"
"Ahh, Minie. I can't breathe."
"What did you call me? Minie?" Jimin laughed resting his head on his chest. But Jungkook got hard by then and Jimin could feel Jungkook's hard cock against his leg. Jimin put his hand inside his pants and grabbed Kookie's warm hard cock and rubbed it while keeping his eyes fixed on Jungkook's face. Jungkook on the other hand in pleasure closing his eyes, gasping for air. "Ahh, Minie. Why it feels so good?"
"Because I am touching you." Saying that Jimin started to jerk his bunny's big cock and feeling the warmth and vibration on his hand. Jungkook in a moment cummed in his pants since it was his first he ejaculated faster. Jungkook moaned hard, "Ahhhh, Jiminie, ahhh." He was breathing rapidly and when he opened his eyes he saw his Minie looking at him with round eyes, finding peace in his bunny's pleasure. Jimin softly kissed on Kookie's cheek. Jungkook for the first time cupped Jimin's cheek and pressed his lips against his Minie's plumped pink lips and uttered, "I love you, Jimin."

All Photo credits: to the talented persons/owners of the photo. I found it on internet.

 I found it on internet