Chapter 19

"Baby, I am so sorry." Jungkook cried as he embraced Jimin.

Jimin's whole body was trembling in pain and it took much strength for him to brush Jungkook's hair in order to calm himdown.

"I hurt you! Does it still pain?" Jungkook looked at Jimin, who could finally open his eyes.

"Yes, a bit." Jimin's lips tremored as he replied.

"Where does it hurt, Baby?" Junkook caressed him.

"Down there." Jimin showed him.

"Ok let me check." Jungkook leaned to check on Jimin's bottom and what he saw made his tears flow like a river. There was blood. Jungkook hurt him badly enough that time and Jimin did nothing but let his lover hurt him. Jimin thought it was the punishment he deserved.

Jungkook stammered, "Baby, you bled. There is blood."

"Ooo. Kookie, can you clean it for me, please?" Jimin pretended to be unworried.

Jungkook quickly brought some lukewarm water from washroom tap and soaked a towel in it and then he carefully and slowly started to clean the area. While cleaning, Jungkook could not stop crying, so he again put his head on Jimin's chest out of shame, guilt and pain for what he did to him.

"What have I done to you? I am an animal, Minie. How could I do this to the person I love the most? I did not even let you explain yourself. I did this to reserve you for me forever. How selfish I am! You should never forgive me. Hit me Jimin, curse me, blame me, do whatever you want, please....." Jungkook hit himself with Jimin's hands.

"Stop it, Kookie, stop it. I don't want to hit you or call you names. I did not mind because it was love, not pain. I still love you and there is no question of forgiveness when I am not mad at you."

"It was not love when I did it. It felt like anger, Jimin. Have you looked at yourself? Love marks are all on your neck and you bled too because of me. These can not be signs of love. Wild behavior, it was. I cannot forgive myself for this. I can not even meet your eyes. I am so vicious, Minie."

"Kookie, why are you feeling so guilty about it? To be honest, it still hurts so bad but I can never hate you, not even if you hate me first. I told you before and now too that I have loved you, love you and will always love you with all my heart; none and nothing can change this, no matter what. This feelings are for eternity, my dear Jungkookie. Now stop crying please. I can't even sit up or else I would kiss you until you stop crying." Jimin smiled softly.

"You have always been so nice to me and I have behaved so rudely in return. And now I have hurt you in every possible way. But I promise you tonight, I will not ever hurt you again and you have the full right to decide what you want to do in future. I will always support you. Even though it hurts me so much seeing you with others, I should not forget that I love you so dearly." Jungkook leaned and kissed Jimin's lips softly, and then brushed Jimin's cheek with his thin lips to peck here and there. "I love you, Jimin, I love you more today and every second passes by."

"Jeon Jungkook has finally grown mature, I see." Jimin teased to make him smile.

"Yes, for you." Jungkook smiled back.

"Could you help me to get up? I will change and return to my room." Jimin pled.

"Would you please stay with me tonight, Minie? I want to take care of you." Jungkook's teary eyes begged Jimin.

"I will, baby, as long as you want." Jimin caressed his cheek. "But what will I wear now?"

"Wear my clothes tonight."

Jimin agreed and Jungkook took out fresh pairs of pants and tshirt for Jimin and then helped him put those clothes on. Jimin looked so tiny and cute in Jungkook's oversized clothes that Jungkook could not stop staring at him. Jungkook combed Jimin's hair and kissed on his head after finishing it. After getting freshen up, Jungkook slid inside the blanket beside him and held Jimin lightly not to increase the pain.

"Minie?"

"Hmm?" Jimin answered looking a bit inattentive.

"Does it hurt here too?" Jungkook asked holding his belly.

"Not much, Kookie. By morning it will go away."

"Aren't you worried about the love scars? Tomorrow everyone will ask you about it."

"Let them." He took a pause and huffed, "Kookie, are you okay now?"

"Much better. I am always happy when I get to stay close to you."

"Are you gonna hold me all night?" Jimin whispered in the dark.

"Forever. I don't wanna let you go." Jungkook pecked Jimin's hand.

"Neither do I, Jungkookie. There is something I want you to know that I have never got bothered by you. Whenever you were angry with me or behaved childishly or rudely, I found it cute and loved it. For me those moments were precious, when you were mad at me, and I was trying to make it up to you. All those memories became my reasons to live happily. You have not hurt me Kookie but I did and I know that I did. Trust me, I never wanted to hurt you because I have never loved anyone like you before. You are the one and always will be. My special. My soulmate."

"Come here. Put your head on my arm." Jungkook slowly brushed his hair and sang him a romantic song.

All night both of them could not sleep well, they were talking, caressing each other, kissing and holding tightly not to loosen their grip.

It was almost morning. The dark sky had started to brighten and mild light and breeze entered the hotel room. Jungkook sat up to hinder the light from bothering Jimin. Jungkook's round pitiful eyes were admiring Jimin's face, "I love you, hyung. That's how I had prepared myself when I wanted to tell you the truth." Jungkook murmured.

Jimin half opening his eyes mumbled, "You wanted to propose me calling hyung?"

"You woke up already? Sleep a bit more."

Jimin sat up, "No, I want to see you. How is your wound now? Let me see." Jimin took his hand on his and unwrapped the bandage.

"It's better now. It healed a lot." Jungkook said while fixing Jimin's hair.

Jimin kissed Jungkook, "My strong bunny."

"And you are so beautiful both inside and outside." Jungkook kissed back.

They continued their kiss which led to a prolonged make out. They almost forgot that they were there for a business trip and had to go back to Korea tomorrow. They were lost in the moment of true love, enjoying the early morning in each other's presence. Jungkook for the first time in a while realized how much he loved Jimin maybe to some extent he loved Jimin more than Jimin loved him.

They loved each other, cared for each other, understood each other and moreover started to respect each other. What else someone needed to be in love with a person? Two human beings, regardless of their gender, were truly, deeply and madly in love with each other, with some obstacles which were difficult to overlooked.

Their love never decreased rather increased more, everyday passed by as they were growing mentally stronger every day.

Photo credit: to the owner/artist.