Chapter 8

Fate was playing with them or were they playing with themselves by hiding their feelings? When Jimin's former love affair story was about to end their friendship, their bond became stronger and there in Bali, when they had all the chances to open up to each other, they were falling apart.

Jungkook could not sleep that night. Alone in the bed clutching his bedsheet he cried in despair, anger, and frustration. He wanted to ask so many questions to Jimin. At one point, he was thinking of going to his room but he resisted knowing that the situation would get worse. He was immature all of his life but he knew what was good for both of them. He did not hate Jimin, it was somewhat the opposite of that. He knew it would be going to hurt more if they continued their intimate relationship.

Jimin opened his eyes in the morning and all the moments of last night flashed back. He remembered what Jungkook said to him and he was so embarrassed that he did not know how to face him anymore and how they are going to complete the rest of their trip.

Jungkook heard Jimin knocked on his door. Jungkook rushed to open the door.
"Hey. Are you ready for breakfast?" Jimin managed to give a mild smile.
"I will be in a moment. Come inside and wait for a bit until I finish." Jungkook moved aside to invite him in.
"Ohh, no. That's fine. Take your time. I will be waiting in the corridor." Jimin hesitated.
"It's okay, Jimin. You can come inside." Jungkook insisted with a poker face because he was still a bit mad at him.
"I think it's better if I wait outside. Quickly finish your thing. I will be here." He smiled and went away towards the corridor.
Jungkook got ready and they had breakfast together. None of them brought the issue, they were barely talking to each other. Jimin was way too embarrassed to look Jungkook in the eyes. Jungkook knew he insulted him and Jimin might be angry with him.
They had an tour that day, a city tour. Furing the tour, every now and then Jungkook's eyes got all teary thinking about their impossible future. He kept thinking why could they not be together? Was there any way they could make that possible?
Jimin did not noticed that Kookie was crying.
Jungkook's brain was hurting from overthinking, he wanted to stop it, for a moment he wanted to feel the moment with Jimin. All of a sudden, inthe car, Jungkook grabbed Jimin's warm hand and it shocked Jimin but without thinking much he tighten his grab too because he felt sorry for hurting Kookie. Whole day they talked only if it was absolutely necessary.
At night, with the light of the night market the seas beach became very gorgeous. They sat on the sand with two kebab rolls and fresh juice in their hands for dinner. While eating, Jungkook again broke into tears and his voice trembled, " Jimin, I need to talk to you about something. I can't bear this pain anymore."
"Kookie, I am all ears. Tell me." Jimin said while taking a bite of his own roll.
"Whatever happend last night, I know I behaved a bit rude with you." Jungkook's tears were streaming down his face.
"Before you say anything, let me tell you how sorry I am. I shouldn't have asked for that. I am extremely sorry, Kookie. I can't even look at you. But do you know, when I told you to look at me, I also wanted to confess to you that I love you." Jimin tightly closed his eyelids and bent his head down in pain.
"Why didn't you tell me? Do you know what I kept thinking the whole night? I know our relationship is not possible but why you don't even want to try. Even at one point, I was thinking it might be a tough choice but with you maybe I can do this. But you never tried. I thought.....I thought you would try for us. But I am wrong, ain't I, Jiminshi?" He cried so hard that he could hardly beath.
"Kookie, my family they are financially dependent on me. I earn good enough to give my family a good life. My younger brother is still studying. His tuition fee and everything. If I go against them, they cannot survive without me. They will never except this Kookie." Jimin started to cry too.
"I know. My family won't too. But why can't I stop myself from falling for you, Jiminshi? I tried so hard not to but somehow I cannot think about anything which doesn't include you."
"Aishh, stop crying now. We love each other and that is forever. For me that's a gift." Saying that Jimin wiped Jungkook's tears off his red cheeks.
"You look handsome even when you are crying." Jimin softly brushed Kookie's cheeks with his fingers.
"Jiminshi, I cannot finish this roll, do you want it?" He forwarded it to Jimin.
"Okay, give it to me. Atleast, it is a way I will get your indirect kiss." Saying that Jimin took a bite of the roll.
"Jiminshi you are indeed shameless." Jungkook felt shy.
Jimin walked Jungkook to his room.
"Okay, Kookie. Goodnight. Call me if you need anything."
Jungkook seemed a bit aloof and could not reply to Jimin. After few seconds, " Jimin?"
"What is it Kookie?"
"I don't want to sleep alone in this room. Last night was horrible. I felt really lonely and a bit scared."
"Do you want me to stay with you?"
"Yes." Jungkook gave a bunny smile.
"Okay, let me bring my stuffs from my room."
Jimin came with his necessary things. When he entered Jungkook was all ready for bed except he was massaging his left leg with some ointment.
"I could give you a good massage. You are doing it wrong." Jimin said while putting his things on the floor.
"No thanks. I am all done." Jungkook added, "Jiminshi, you have to promise me something."
"What?"
"We can sleep in the same bed but away from me and you won't touch me or come any nearer." Jungkook had never been romantically touched by anyone before. So he was not only afraid but also saving it for his life partner.
"Okay, promise. Anything for my Bunny."
Lying on the two sides of bed keeping a huge gap between them, they bade goodnight. Jungkook slept well that night but Jimin couldn't because he found it very difficult to sleep beside the love of his life, a handsome body, without holding him tightly.
In the morning, Jungkook couldn't find Jimin in his bed. Jungkook was going towards the washroom and right then Jimin came out of the washroom with a hesitant face and wrapping a towel around his waist.
"What happened? Are you alright Jiminshi?" Jungkook's worried eyes waiting for his reply.
"You won't laugh if I tell you this."
"No no I won't."
"I might have had an involuntary ejaculation in the morning. I found my pants wet."
"Ohh, you might have had a wet dream." Jungkook could not resist himself from laughing.
"No I didn't sleep last night."
"Then how?" Jungkook frowned. "Wait, did you come closer to me last night?"
"No, I didn't move an inch. But I kept looking at you. You looked so beautiful when you were sleeping. I wish I could hold you for a bit. But I resisted as promised and see the result." Jimin looked down at his genital area.
Jungkook laughed at his helpless Jiminie.
"Okay, we can hug after we get back to our room from our trip today but only once and only hug not more than that. Okay?"
Jungkook still was laughing at him, "Sorry, I cannot stop. Poor Hobbit. You must like me too much."
Jimin pouted looking at his bunny laughing. However, Jimin was contented that atleast his Kookie was happy finally.
After a quick breakfast, they went to see some historical temples on a tourist car. Jungkook was taking taking pictures of all most everything, especially, Jimin. He was directing Jimin to pose in different ways and captured Jimin's extraordinarily handsome figure. While walking towards a temple, Jungkook took Jimin's hand and wrap his hamd around his waist and put his own hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin was in absolute shock again. When he lost all hope of getting any closer to the person he loved, suddenly Jungkook was allowing him to touch him.
"I like you holding my waist." Jungkook giggled.
Jimin was bewildered by his bunny's behavior. Their tourist guide seeing their lovely relation, wanted to take their couple picture. Jungkook tightly grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him closer to him. "Now that's better. Take the picture." Jungkook directed the tourist guide.

" Jungkook directed the tourist guide