Chapter 11

Curtains of their room were dangling due to the mild morning breeze. Sunlight fell on Jimin's milk white soft skin and he was struggling to open his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook sleeping on his arms so peacefully like a baby bunny. That was the best thing to see in the morning. Both were naked in the bed covered with a blanket. Jimin kept on admiring his face and then moving his hair off his forehead, kissed it which made Jungkook move a little.
"Good morning, Kookie."
Jungkook slightly opening his mouth was sleeping again. Jimin giggled a little seeing him in deep sleep.
"Baby, won't you wake up? It's morning."
"Hmm." Jungkook replied in his sleep.
"Wakey, wakey! Get up soon, Kookie." Saying that he brushed his bunny's cheek. "Okay, I am going for shower. So you have 10 more mins to rest." Jimin was about to leave for shower, Jungkook pulled Jimin's hand towards him which made Jimin fall on him. "Jungkook, what is it for?" Jimin was shocked.
"Love me Minie." Jungkook slightly opened his eyes.
"Now?" Saying that Jimin kissed his lips softly and said, "Will this do?"
"No, let's make love again."
"Kookie, but we have so much to do today. It was your wish list, remember? If we don't start early, we can't do all the things."
" We can. And now I add this to my wish list. I want to have morning sex. Please Minie."
"Okay, if you want so." Saying that Jimin started to kiss Jungkook's ears.
"Jimin?"
"Uhmmm." Jimin busy kissing replied.
"I want you to be inside me today." He uttered in a sleepy tone.
"Are you sure? It hurts a lot. I don't want to hurt you, baby."
"It's fine with me. Use my massage oil if you want."
Jimin turned his head and grabbed the oil.
"Kookie! You still use baby oil?" Jimin almost fell off the bed laughing so hard.
"Yes, I do. Why?" Jungkook felt shy.
"Nothing. You are a big baby." Jimin kissed his bunny in the lips again.
Jimin very carefully and slowly to ease the pain caressed Jungkook for a while and then applying the oil inserted his penis inside Jungkook. Jungkook clutched the pillow tightly without making any sound.
"Baby, stop me, if it hurts too much." Worriedly Jimin said.
"No, I am fine." He assured.
Slowly Jimin speeded up his pushing in and out. Jungkook moaned and then cummed. Seeing his lover in pleasure, Jimin ejaculated inside him afterwards. Jimin kissed him in the lips and cuddled for a while. "Let's go take a shower together." Jimin offered.
"No, you go first."
"Why? I have seen every part of your body already." Jimin laughed.
"I feel shy. Maybe later sometimes. But not today."
"Ok, we could have saved water." Jimin eyed and went to take a bath.
Jimin was getting dressed for their outing and Jungkook after shower standing in front of the mirror shirtless was wiping his hair. Suddenly he noticed some purple marks on his neck.
"Minie, what are these marks, I didn't have these yesterday." Jungkook got tensed.
Jimin went close to check and seeing the marks, he smirked holding bunny's waist, "I am the reason of those marks."
"What?" He seemed confused.
"Silly, these are love bites. I gave you those last night. I can give you more tonight if you want." Jimin kissed on one of the marks.
"Howcome you don't have any?" Jungkook got really confused.
"Because you didn't bite me well. You will learn it slowly." Jimin ruffled his bunny's wet hair.
After breakfast both were ready for their planned day. Jimin hired a bike and Jungkook started to nagging for driving it.
"No, Kookie. You only know the basics. I can't risk you with that. You will sit behind me and I will drive." Jimin commanded.
Jungkook pouted in anger. Jimin pulling his neck gave a brief kiss, "Jungkook, you know I love you. I don't want you to get hurt. Let's go now."
Jimin was driving and Jungkook sitting behind him with mobile map on, giving direction. It was a perfect sunny day in Bali with a beautiful mild breeze. Two lovers were riding on the same bike and wandering on the random places. Whole day they went to discover new places. Starting from riding bike, seeing fountain, meeting random tourists, stopping for fuel for bike, having lunch together, buying fresh juice every now and then, walking on the beach, playing with sands, and to taking couple selfies.
They went to room again in the afternoon to get freshen up and got properly dressed for their special date night. Jimin wore a light blue shirt with rolled sleeves and half pants and Jungkook dressed similar to Jimin except the color of his shirt was maroon. Two dreamy looking handsome boys holding hands were walking on the beach. They were letting their feet wet with the water and talking about their lives, random things and wishes. Jungkook started to take pictures of Jimin suddenly.
"Minie, stand there. A bit close, ahhh, opposite to the sun. Yes, perfect. Stand still." He directed him and took few snaps.
"Kookie, let's take a couple picture in this twilight hour." Jimin demanded.
"Okay." Jungkook took out his phone and captured their beautiful memory in photograph. Jimin kissed his lover's neck and it tickled Jungkook which made him giggle. Jimin resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder watched the Sunset.
Jimin took Jungkook to a seaside luxurious thai restaurant and let Jungkook order whatever he wanted. They were both having a perfect dinner date. Each second was so precious to them. They were giggling, touching and kissing each other the whole day just like a newly married couple on their honeymoon. After dinner, Jimin was walking on a wall of a small height, holding Jungkook's hand and Jungkook was walking on the footpath staring at his Minie enjoying being taller. They went to beach again and sat there for a while, talked about their fascination on stars and galaxy. Then they went close to water to get their feet wet again, holding each other's waist they lingered on the beach for awhile and Jimin laughed hard on Jungkook's jokes.
Finally on their way to hotel, Jungkook sitting behind Jimin on the bike while Jimin was too busy driving, Jungkook started to sing random songs and Jimin was listening to it, and both were feeling the moment when wind wind was touching their skin. At some point, Jungkook kissed on Jimin's bare neck which tickled Jimin.
When they reached their hotel room, Jungkook played Perfect by Ed Sheeran on his phone and grabbed Jimin's waist. Jimin holding Jungkook's shoulder shyly started to move with his direction. They started to dance and Jungkook sang few lines from the song. Jungkook kept looking at Jimin's dreamy ocean like eyes.
"You are perfect, Jimin and so beautiful." Jungkook seemed bewildered by Jimin's beauty.
"So are you, my handsome hunk." Jimin was blushing replying to Kookie.
They started to kiss deeply and that led them to bed. They made love in the bed that night, more passionately than ever before. They were falling for each other deeper everyday, a little bit, a little more.

Photo credits: to the owners. I found it on internet.