Chapter 20

"Kookie, stop biting your nails. It's becoming your habit these days." Jimin softly slapped Jungkook's hand.

"Ahhh, true that. I do this often now." Jungkook flipped his hair back looking at Jimin, who was standing in front of him after completing another weekday at the office.

"How can I help you to stop it?" Jimin offered to help him.

"You can't." Jungkook paused and kept on thinking something, "Wait. You can actually."

"Ok, how, Jungkook?" Jimin asked so innocently and eagerly to help him.

"Kiss me every time I bite my nails, I will bite your lips instead." Saying that Jungkook laughed so hard that he almost fell of his chair.

"Aishhh, Kookie." Jimin hit Jungkook twice on his arms out of shyness.

"Why are you blushing so hard?" Jungkook brushed and softly kissed on Jimin's cheek. Even though they were in office, they acted really carefree since most of the colleagues were off to home.

"Baby, let's eat somewhere. I am craving ramyeon." Jimin made puppy eyes to not get his offer rejected.

"Sure, let's go." Jungkook pulled Jimin by his waist to kiss again.

In the street, they were walking holding hands, and taking care of each other whenever any cars came across them. Those days after returning from Italy, they acted like couples. Even though it had been almost two weeks after the Venice incident, their love was growing faster and very stronger. They were really into each other. Jimin could not stand a moment without seeing his lover's face. One little glance of his face would make Jimin so happy to complete his office work more attentively. Jungkook, on the other hand, grew very fond of and used to Jimin that all of his thoughts were consisted of Jimin.

"Mmmm, Kookie, you must try mine too, this tastes so good." Jimin slurped some beef ramyeon.

"What? Does it taste better than me?" Jungkook pouted.

"Aishh, no baby, you taste so extraordinarily scrumptious in bed." Jimin fed his lover a spoonful of ramyeon from his own bowl.

"Yes , it's good." Jungkook got distracted by a message alert.

"Someone texted you." Jimin gestured him to see his phone.

Jungkook was reading very attentively and Jimin could not stand but ask, "Who is it?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" Jungkook smirked.

"Aaaa, maybe, yes. Tell me who is it?"

"Rossie."

"What does she want now?" Jimin got serious.

"She wants me to attend a birthday party of her friend tomorrow."

"When did you become such good friends?" Jimin sulked.

"It's nothing. She texts me sometimes asking about office things and then sometimes she talks about her life's sad stories. As a human being, I have to console her sometimes."

"Ooo, I see. Good. Carry on. So will you go with her?"

"If time permits tomorrow." Jungkook intentionally teased Jimin to see him pout again.

Jimin looked away folding his hands on his lap. Jungkook tried to make him laugh but stubborn Jimin did not even look at him. "Minie, please, look at me. Listen, Rossie is a nice girl but you know already I have no interest in anyone else. How can I have when I am already so invested in you?"

"I know you are not into her but I still get jealous. I also want to be honest with you, Kookie." Jimin took a deep breath, "My family is looking for a suitable girl for my marriage. It's sort of against my will. I told them to give me some time but my father wants me to get married before anything bad happens to him. I don't know what to do now?"