Chapter 18

In the morning, Jimin was struggling to open his eyes and when he finally did, he found his baby bunny sleeping peacefully in his arm. First few minutes, Jimin kept admiring that beautiful moment and did not want to wake his baby up but he promised last night they would go out together to see around the city.

Jimin carefully and slowly brushed Jungkook's pink lips, "Baby, wake up."

"Mmmmm." Jungkook murmured in his sleep and curled into a ball to sleep more comfortably.

A soft smile appeared on Jimin's face seeing his Kookie's adorable act, "Ohhh, Kookie, why are you so cute, so adorable?" Jimin carefully checked on his wounded hand and kissed on it, "Baby, please wake up, I know you want to sleep more but I cannot just wait to go out with you."

No response from Jungkook. Jimin kept staring at his sleeping bunny, "Baby, if you don't wake up now, I will punish you. And the punishment is non-stop kissing."

"Jiminshi, what happened to you so early in the morning? Are you aroused already, seeing me sleeping?" Jungkook smiled while rubbing his eyes with both hands.

"Wow! Now I know how to wake you up, Kookie."

"How?" Jungkook pouted.

"You have only heard the kissing thing, haven't you?"

"Yes, why?"

"I have told you so many things but you heard that only?" Jimin burst into laughter.

Later they went together to take shower. Under shower, Jimin carefully kept Jungkook's wounded hand afar to keep the wound dry. "Kookie, you've got a love mark on your neck."

"Damn! It's quite dark in color." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Hmm, it's sort of a bruise. Also, a brand mark." Jimin giggled while touching it.

"What?" Jungkook almost laughed asking.

"A brand mark that shows Jungkookie is Jimin's. No one can take him from me." Jimin kissed on his love mark.

They went together for breakfast. At the dinning room, almost everyone was looking at them since they were shining like a proud couple, most of the time clinging to each other.

"Jungkookie, how are you feeling now?" Hobi asked in a tensed tone.

"Much better, hyung. Thanks for taking care of me yesterday."

"Ohh, mention not, our baby Maknae. Ohhh, Jimin, I went to your room last night to borrow your charger but did not find you there. Where have you been all night?"

"I slept in Jungkook's room. He was not in a good state so I though it was better to be with him." Jimin answered with much courage.

"Ohh, good. Poor Jungkook was feeling a bit feverish, so it's good at least you stayed with him."

Jin was enjoying his breakfast and suddenly noticed that mark, "Jungkook, did you get hurt on your neck too yesterday. I have not noticed or else I would apply the ointment there too."

"No hyung, it's sort of a rash. It will go away soon. Don't worry."

Jungkook was having his last bite of the toast with Nutella and banana, Jimin pulled his sleeves. "Let's go now. We should start early." Jimin nagged like a baby.

"Hobbit, let me finish it first." Jungkook smiled brightly seeing his baby being restless.

"Uff, you have been eating for a while. Let's go now. I can't just wait."

"Calm down, Mister." Jungkook said with a teasing smile.

"Hey, morning guys. How are you feeling, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.