Chapter 1

Modern Era was a gigantic multinational advertising company. Most of the largest brands came to their knees and begged modern Era for new advertisement and ideas. They always presented unique and eye catchy advertisement. Failure is what any competitors had to face if they ever tried to beat Modern Era.

Every fresh graduate would love to have an internship there. Jeon Jungkook, 23-year-old, graduate from a well-known university was fortunate enough to get his internship in Modern Era. His first day at the big MNC, he was overly excited and with high hope to gather new experiences. He found it quite easy to get all the entry process done. Even though it was a big company, employees were limited since the company believed in quality of workforce not quantity. He was selected for the production department. An HR guy after brief induction took him to his supervisor. His supervisor looked really serious person but talked really nicely to him and invited him to join the department meeting.

Jungkook felt nervous looking at their team members. Only seven of them but all are quite senior to him. His supervisor was the department head and he introduced Jungkook to others and others to Jungkook. One by one, the team members introduced him. He could not even recall their names properly since he had a thing with names. He could remember faces but not names. After completion of the meeting, he went to his desk to type down the meeting minutes and circulate them. Someone came and stand beside his desk, "Hi, how is your first day going?"

"Ahh, well... good so far really good." He could not say much since he was trying to remember his name.

"Haha, I got it. It's Jimin. Park Jimin. My desk is two seats away from you." He smiled.

"Sorry, actually. I am not good with names." Jungkook looked down in embarrassment.

"Oh, that's fine. Same with me. However, have you had your lunch yet?"

"No. I am not sure where the dining is."

"Ohh, don't worry. Come and join us. I and Jin Hyung are going out for lunch. Consider it your first day treat."

"That's really kind of you, Jimin Hyung." He stood up and bowed.

Jimin could not resist but kept staring at his cute impressions. His childlike face with broad shoulder was a unique combination to find. Jimin on the other hand was really smart and most talented employee of their department with an attractive face.

**Soon I will upload part 2. This is just a start. Their romantic journey is about to start in the coming chapters.

 Their romantic journey is about to start in the coming chapters