Chapter Thirty-Seven

(Rocky's POV)

   I looked out as we got to Altantica. Donald said we had to teleport their since it's nothing but water. I squeezed Sora's hand as the light shined on all four of us and everything went black.

   I opened my eyes and looked around. It was beautiful and full of color. I saw Donald and I nearly laughed my head off. He had his normal body, but his bottom half was a octopus. He glared at me and had another Rage Mode.

   Goofy even laughed and I noticed he had his head, but his body was a sea turtle. I looked around for Sora and I saw him shaking himself awake. I turned scarlet when I saw him.

   He had his top half of his body, he has a six pack?? Dannnggg... *blush*, and his bottom was a grey shark. Sora looked at me and his jaw dropped.

   (Sora's POV)

   She is gorgeous.

   I shook my head as I saw my shark half. I looked at Rocky and I felt my jaw drop. She had a blue tail and a blue clam bra on. She looked down and freaked. Rocky covered her top half. "I look ridiculous!" She said.

   I smiled and swam over to her, "You're gorgeous." I kissed her. She broke away, her cheeks scarlet. I laughed as a fish swam into my back.

   I turned around to see a blue and yellow flounder, looking terrified. Rocky swam over and looked at it, "What's wrong, little fella?" She said gently. "Evil J-Jellyfish!!!!" He said and curled in her arms. I saw someone moving in the distance, zig-zagging. Rocky pushed the flounder in my hands and she swam quickly to the figures, keyblade out.

   I swam after her with Donald and Goofy behind me. We found her floating in front of a young woman with red hair and a green tail. She had her keyblade in front of her.

   These jellyfish weren't Jellyfish at all. They were Neoshadows that resembled jellyfish. She swam and fought them back. The red haired woman saw the fish and gently took him out of my arms.

   Rocky came back and the Neoshadows were no more. She looked at the woman, "Are you okay, Miss?" The woman nodded, "Thank you for saving me and Flounder." She nodded, "I'm Rocky, this is Sora," Pointed to me and introduced Donald and Goofy. She smiled at us. "My name is Ariel."