Epilogue

(Rocky's POV)

I walked into the white room with a flower-like object inside, where I was told to go. I stood in front of it as Namine walked up next to me, "Are you ready, Rocky?" She asked. I nodded and stepped in. Namine smiled, "Don't forget... Our promise." She said. I nodded and smiled, "Namine... Can you do me one favor?"
She nodded and I continued, "Please take care of Sora." I said as the flower started to close. She nodded and said something I didn't catch. I watched the petals close me in, but before they fully closed. I took one last glance at Namine and closed my eyes, falling into a endless sleep.

(Sora's POV)

I sat on the steps in front of the flower as I waited for the girl called Namine. I immediantly stood up once I heard the door open and a blonde girl walked in. Whoa, she looks like Kairi.
"Hello, Sora." She greeted. "Where's Rocky?" I blurted out. Namine's eyes looked sad with grief, "She's... She's asleep now. She's not dead, but not awake." I tilted my head in confusion, "That doesn't make sense." I said.
"Rocky understands, you will see her again, believe me." Namine reassured me. I sighed again. "Just remember one thing: The Papou.
I walked into the flower as I let that sink into my mind. Of course! I will find her. I swear. I watched the petals enclose me in their innocence as I closed my eyes and fell into the endless sleep.

A/N:
Wow... I didn't expect to finish this story! Lol. Hope you guys liked it. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! Roxy and Roxas will realize eventually who they really are and how they are connected. Thank you so much for reading this story! I might just create another Kingdom Hearts fanfic besides the Sequel to this story. XD
Anyway... If you guys like Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes Of Olympus, (NOT BLOOD OF OLYMPUS, gods don't get me started on the ending.) Check out my other fanfic, "A New Demigod".
See you later as Roxy! -A