Chapter Eleven

(Rocky's POV)

   I listened as Genie explained to Aladdin about his part as a Genie. I leaned against Sora as Donald and Goofy were having one of their 'plans'.

   Sora wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, "You alright, Rocky?" I nodded and smiled. "I'm fine. I hope we can find Riku and Kairi. Plus Donald and Goofy's King." I said as I noticed Goofy reading the letter they recieved in Traverse Town.

   I hope we all can go home after this adventure. I wanted to see new worlds but not like this! Learning to use the Keyblade, finding out about Heartless, having a chance to die.
   I hummed my favorite song as I waited for Genie and Aladdin to finish talking. Sora put his chin on my shoulder and listen to me humming. Then I started singing.

Can you see me?

Cause I'm right here.

Can you listen?

Cause I've been trying to make you notice.

What it would mean to me.

To feel like somebody.

We've been on our way to nowhere.

Tried so hard to get there---

   I stopped singing quietly when I noticed that Donald and Goofy heard me. I blushed and told Sora I was going to walk around the city, do a little Recon. As I was walking, I continued singing.

And I say Oh!

We're gonna let it show.

We're gonna just let go of everything.

Hold back our dreams and try.

To make it come alive.

Come on, let it shine so they can see.

We were meant to be.

Somebody. Somebody yeah.

Somehow, someway, someday. Somebody.

(Somebody by Lemonade Mouth)

   I stopped singing when I saw Bandits coming toward me. I groaned and summoned my Keyblade. I attacked them and slashed at them. I was too distracted that a Soldier came behind me and hit my neck. I screamed then I blacked out.

   (Sora's POV)

   Something happened.

   I heard Rocky scream out and I jumped up. Donald, Goofy and Aladdin jumped up as well and we ran to find Rocky. I saw a Big Body carrying the limp body of Rocky over his shoulder. Her neck was bleeding and she had cuts on her arms.

   I summoned my Keyblade but Bandits suddenly blocked our path. I let my anger out and vanquished all of them. Only to realize that the Big Body was gone, and so was Rocky.