Chapter Thirty-Four

This is a Christmas Eve Present to you guys! (WhyYaMakeMeMad & Emryldi)

   (Rocky's POV)

I yawned and opened my eyes. I woke up in my bed. Wait, how did I get back from Jack's House? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Once my vision became clear, I saw Sora sitting near the window. Sora turned to look at me as I yawned again. He smiled and walked over to my bed.

   "Morning." Sora said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled, "Morning, Sora. How did I get back home from Jack's house?" I asked. "I carried you as you fell asleep." He said with a smile.

   I blushed as he took my hand, "Come on. I want you to see something." He helped me stand up and we walked into the control room.

   I gasped as I walked in. A christmas tree was shining bright and colorful. Donald and Goofy had santa hats on and Sora put a blue santa hat on me. "Merry Christmas!" All three of them said. I looked at Sora, "It's December 25th already?!" I asked surprised.

   Sora nodded, "Yeah. It is. Come on. I cooked breakfast." I gulped nervously as he pulled me gently over to the table where Donald and Goody seated themselves. We ate chocolate pancakes, cookies, and drank milk. Sora smiled at me after we were done and whispered, "Hey. Can I talk to you for a second?"

   (Sora's POV)

   I led Rocky back into her room and she sat down on her bed. "Close your eyes, Rocky." I said. She did and I held the Paopu Fruit in my hands. I put it in hers gently and she opened them. She took a sharp breath, "A Paopu Fruit..." She said. I nodded and sat in front of her.

   "I want us to eat it, together. Legend says that if two people eat one Paopu Fruit--" I said as she interrupted. "Their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what." Rocky finished. I finally had the guts to say what I've been dying to say.

   "I love you, Rocky. I've been wanting to say that for a while. I don't want to lose you. You're everything to me, my smile, my laugh, my world. I want you a part of my life, forever." I told her. I saw Rocky start crying and she smiled at me. She leaned her forehead against mine and whispered, "I love you too."

   She split the Paopu Fruit in half and we both ate our portions. I felt a warm feeling going down my stomach and I smiled at her. Rocky smiled back and she layed down in bed. I layed down next to her and I kissed her again.

   She pulled back and smiled, "Merry Christmas, Sora." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, "Merry Christmas, Rocky."