Chapter Twenty

(Sora's POV)

   Rocky has been gone for a while.
   I looked around as we sat near the Gunni Ship. Rocky has been doing Recon for thirty minutes now. I got up and looked at Donald and Goofy. "We should go find Rocky. I'm worried about her." I said. Donald looked at me, "She can take care of herself, Sora. She has a Keyblade too."
   Like she was careful in Agrabah.

   "I'm gonna go and look for her." I said and walked around the town. Only to be ambushed by Heartless.

   (Rocky's POV)

   I sat down across from Mulan in the small building. Inside were stone tablets, engravings about her family. Mulan looked at me, "Something is bothering you, Rocky. What is wrong?" I looked down as I spoke, "It's just that... I hate being the Damsel in Distress, I don't like it how I just can't be me. Everyone expects me to follow a used path, the path that every girl follows. But... I don't want to follow that path, I'm not like other girls."

   Mulan looked at me and her gaze softened, "I understand. My family wants me to follow my mother's path. But I'm not like my mother at all. I know every woman has their different path. Their own journey."

   I finally realized what King Mickey meant when he said that a special girl would help me with my problem. I looked at Mulan, "How do you do it?" Mulan looked confused, "What do you mean?"

   "How did you act like someone that you aren't?" I asked. Mulan looked out at the stream, "I guess... I tried to be the girl that my family wanted me to be and I failed... I then just did what I wanted to do. Be the girl that I wanted to be."

   I looked at her and smiled. I hugged Mulan, "Thank you, Mulan. For talking to me and realizing who I am." Mulan smiled and hugged me back, "Your welcome. I'm glad you realized your path."

   We both jumped when we heard footsteps, fast footsteps. I saw Sora running toward us and we both got up. Sora stopped in front of us and took a moment to catch his breath.

   "Sora! What happened?" I asked. He looked up at us. "Heartless! They ambushed me! Here they come!" He said as he summoned his blade. I summoned mine while Mulan unsheath her sword. Then the Heartless attacked.