Chapter Forty-Four

A/N: TIME FOR THE REVEALING OF WHO SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ROCKY!!! *moves arms up dramatically* Dun dun DUN!!!! Thank you. *bows*

(Rocky's POV)

I screamed again and I slammed a door shut. I collasped on the floor and cried. I couldn't believe it. I am seeing a freaking ghost or something. Or a demon.
I heard him speak, "Come on, Rocky. You can't stay in there forever." I hissed, "I can sure try!" I heard him hit the door and try to open it. I held my head and tried to block it all out.
I heard another set of footsteps and I heard yelling. (A/N: Two different fonts mean two different people. Names shall not be said yet.)

-Hey! Leave her alone!

-*laughter* You are funny! You can't blame me, she's hot and a girl. Duh.

-I don't care. You better leave her alone! I will kill you if you even touch her!

-*laughter again* She hasn't even seen my face. If she saw it, then she would fall for me cause I look exactly like him. (Can you guess yet? *smirk*)

-I'm warning you, Vanitas. Leave her the hell alone.

-Awwww.. Come on. Lighten up. Quit playing the role of Big Brother.

-That will never happen. You know that well. Especially when you do this to my sister.

I gasped and banged on the door, "Riku!!!"

(Sora's POV)

Us three left Atlantica with heavy hearts. We made a list of worlds that Ursula could've left Rocky in:
-Neverland
-Wonderland
-Collesium
-Hollow Bastion
I sighed and closed my eyes as Donald drove the Gummi Ship. I couldn't sleep and I felt my body drained. I spent all night trying to find a way to locate Rocky.
I reread the four worlds that she could be. The Collesium could definetally be one because of Hades, god of the Underworld. He was a cruel man and he has taken women down there before.
Neverland could also be one too. From what I read, yes, I read books, SHOCKER! Captain Hook could've captured her or Peter Pan could take her back to where he lives, dunno, just guessing here.
The Queen of Hearts also could've taken Rocky. Queen loves saying, "OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!" I shuddered at that thought. Hopefully, if she is there, no heads will be cut off.
Last one could be the Hollow Bastion, from what I heard. Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and Merlin now live there. Maybe they have an idea... Hopefully. I'd do anything to have Rocky back.
I walked into my room and threw the notebook at the wall in frustration. I closed my eyes and something dawned on me, An Idea. (A/N: OMG! Sora actually thinking! *gasp and claps rhythmically* Its a miracle, miracle, miracle.)
I thought back to months ago with Rocky... I closed my eyes and remembered. "Legend says that if two people eat one Paopu Fruit--" I said as she interrupted. "Their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what." Rocky finished."
I facepalmed myself and spoke aloud to no one, "If Paopu Fruit are eaten by two people... They will always find each other!!!" I closed my eyes and waited for a connection, a spark to see if it would truely work. I opened my eyes immediantly and raced back to Donald and shook him. "Type in the coordinates for this world!" I exclaimed as I wrote them down.
Donald and Goofy looked at me, confused. I groaned and looked at them, "I know where Rocky is!!!" Their eyes widden and typed the coordinates in but still hafl confusion written on their faces.
"Sora, what is this world?" Donald asked, skeptical. I looked at both of them then out the window, "Hollow Bastion."

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!! I brought Vanitas into this! Boom! Anyway... I was using Vanitas as another boy who likes Rocky, and Riku definetally despises. Anywayyyy... CLIFFHANGER!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOVE YOU GUYS! *runs away from fans throwing daggers and slams the door*