Chapter Thirty

(Rocky's POV)

   We followed Jack to his house, which was very unusual. We entered as he opened the door for us and I shivered. I held Sora's hand as I looked around. Different projects were on different tables everywhere and parts scattered around.

   Donald and Goofy looked around as Jack showed us his projects. "I'm trying to add a little more scare to Halloween Town but alas," Shows us some messed up and broken projects. "it isn't going that well. Not enough inspiration." Jack sighed sadly.

   I looked at one of his sketches and recognized one, "Hey Jack, Why do you have a sketch of a Search Ghost?" I asked. Jack walked over next to me and looked, "I've seen them around here! Good inspirations! Just like the others I've seen around this town, though are very agressive." Jack explained as he pointed to the other sketches.

   My face paled when I saw his other sketches, they were of other Heartless. Shadows, Soldiers, Search Ghosts, Sergents, etc. Sora looked at them and whispered, "All of these are here... Great..." He said in a sarcastic tone.

   Donald and Goofy were looking at a weird creature strapped to a metal table. It hissed and snapped. I walked over and jumped a mile when I recognized it.

   (Sora's POV)

   I caught Rocky as she jumped and backed up. Jack came over quickly and smiled, "I caught this in one of my traps. It doesn't have a heart... So I was going to see if I can give it a heart." He explained. "Neoshadows are evolved Shadow. That's why you have it. They are worse than Shadows. They crave Hearts more." Rocky said.

   I looked at the sketches again, "Hey Jack, have those Heartless you seen that roamed around here... Have they hurt the folks around here?" I asked nervously. Jack thought for a moment and answered, "Actually yes. They tried attacking Zero and Sally. I swatted them away and Zero growled at them."

   I looked at Rocky and she met my eyes. I knew what she was thinking. "Is there any way we can meet this Zero and Sally?" Rocky asked. Jack nodded, "Oh yes. You can meet Zero now. He won't answer though. He kind of can't." Jack said then he whistled.

   A ghost floated into the room and I realized it was a dog. It had a jack-o-lantern for a nose. "Come here Zero!" Jack said and the dog floated quickly to Jack. He fed him a bone and Zero zoomed to Rocky. She petted him and smiled. Donald looked nervous and I couldn't blame him for once. Meeting a ghost dog was kind of nerve racking. Goofy was watching but smiling.

   Jack smiled, "It looks like Zero likes you alot, Rocky. Now... Off to my dear Sally!"