Chapter Forty-One

(Sora's POV)

I felt my head clear as I saw Rocky swimming away. I looked at everyone and they all looked stunned and hurt, "What happened?" I asked. Donald and Goofy both spoke at the same time, but it all added up to one thing, I yelled at my girlfriend and broke her heart. What have I done? I am a monster!

I swam in the direction that Rocky took off in. I kept swimming until I heard sobbing from a cave. I peered inside and saw my girl in there, crying her eyes out.

I swam in a put my arms around her. Rocky looked up and tensed. I pressed my forehead against hers, "Rock, I'm so sorry. That wasn't me. Ursula casted a spell on me that made me have moments of hatred. Believe me baby, I wouldn't hurt you like that. I promised yo--"

I stopped and backed up, I held my head as I heard someone speak out of my mouth, "Stupid boy. You think that this girl will believe you?" I winced and Rocky looked at me, stunned and angry. She unsheathed her Keyblade and pointed it at me.
Darkness... Inside... Me... Keyblade... Light... Do it! "Baby!" I yelled at Rocky. "Shoot the light at me! It should destroy the curse!" I saw Donald, Goofy, Ariel and Flounder at the entrance as Rocky's Keyblade shot a ray of light into my heart.

(Rocky's POV)

I held the Keyblade steady as I saw Darkness disperse out of Sora's chest and disappear. Donald and Goofy had their weapons out as it all unfolded.

The light disappeared and Sora floated to the ground. My Keyblade disappeared as I swam to him and grabbed his body. His eyes were closed but Ariel had a certain plant that had a sweet scent that made my head clear.

Sora groaned and woke up, his eyes blue again. I hugged him tightly as Donald and Goofy cheered. Sora hugged me back and quickly kissed me. He tried explaining what happened but I shut him up with another kiss.

We pulled apart as Ariel gasped, we all looked outside the cave and saw her again. Ursula. And she had company.

A/N: The next world, which is the last, I don't remember parts of it so I'm sorry in advance.