Chapter Nine

(Rocky's POV)

   We all stepped off the Gunni Ship and, of course, I had to jump off and onto Sora's back. He turned his head to look at me. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. He smiled and let me stay on his back.

   The place had nothing but sand and the hot sun. I looked around but realized that it was deserted. And I don't mean that because the city is literally in a desert. Sora carried me over to a closed market. Instead of a Ghost Town, it was a Ghost Market.

   Donald sighed loudly, "It's so hot... Quack..." He falls backwards onto the sand. Goofy looks at Donald, "I agree with ya, pal." Goofy leaned against a wall. I jump off Sora's back and look at them. "Come on guys, your King wouldn't want you to be like this." I said. That snapped them out of it, they got up so fast that it startled me.

   I heard Sora laugh and wrap his arms around my waist. I smiled until I saw a unowned Shadow move. I summoned my Keyblade and stood in a defensive position. Sora summoned his while Goofy had his shield and Donald had his staff. That's when all hell broke loose.

   (Sora's POV)

   I was back-to-back with Rocky as we fought the Heartless. Donald and Goofy helped out alot, but Rocky fought like a killing machine. I gotta love her. Once all the Heartless were vanquished, we all stopped to take our breaths. I heard footsteps and a man ran past us, knocking Donald over. Which, of course, made Donald go into a rage mode.

   I noticed he was being chased by some Bandit-looking Heartless. Rocky noticed and helped Donald up quickly. "Come on! We gotta save him from those Bandits!" Rocky said as she ran after them. Donald, Goofy, and I ran after her.

   I saw Rocky fight off the Bandits as the man stared in amazment. He didn't even look like a man. Probably a recently turned adult. All three of us jumped in and destroyed the Heartless. I helped the man up as he kept thanking us. I smiled and finally spoke, "No need to thank us, but what is your name?" He looked at me and then at Rocky, "My name? My name is Aladdin."