Chapter Twelve

(Rocky's POV)

   I felt my body sway side to side as I was gaining conciousness. Whatever carried me, dropped me roughly on concrete. I winced and looked up to see a sour-faced man. "So... You are the girl that vanquished my Heartless. You are pretty, but too young." He said. I made a face and spit on his shoes. Only to recieve a kick in my side. He was really skinny, and ugly.
   I felt my head spin and he delievered another blow to my side. This time, hitting my ribs. I screamed in pain as a young woman rushed up and stopped him. "Jafar! Leave the girl alone!" She said. "Ahhhh. Princess Jasmine, my queen." Jafar said. Jasmine rolled her eyes and took her hands away.

   She kneeled next to me and helped me up. She glared daggers at Jafar. "You shall not hurt this girl again. And I will not marry you. My heart belongs to Aladdin!" Jasmine said and rushed me out of the room.

   Jasmine rushed me into another room which I guessed was her room. A big tiger was lying on the ground and looked up when it saw us. Heh. Nice kitty. It went to Jasmine's aid and helped carry me to her bed. I petted the tiger and it purred.

   I felt a cool rag against my flaming skin. "What is your name?" Jasmine asked me. "I'm Rocky." I answered as I petted the tiger. Jasmine giggled as the tiger purred louder. "It looks like Rajah likes you." Jasmine said with a smile.

   I liked Jasmine. She was nice and really kind. Alot better than that Jafar guy. "Who was that guy that beat me up?" I asked as she put medicene on my neck.

   Jasmine rolled her eyes. "That was Jafar. My father's vizier, but he wants to be Sultan. Which is the Ruler of my land," She said with hatred in her voice. "He wants to marry me, but I shall not do it. My heart it with someone else anyway." She said with a sigh. "Aladdin." I said.

   Jasmine looked at me. "Do you know him?" She asked. I nodded. "My boyfriend and our friends saved him from Heartless. He's fine from when I last saw him." I answered. Jasmine sighed in relief. I felt my eyes start closing and Jasmine caught me quickly before I slid off the bed.

   "You can sleep in the other bed. Rajah will be with you." Jasmine said as she led me to the other bed. I layed down as Rajah curled around me. He made me felt safe as I fell asleep.

(Sora's POV)

   I wanted to smack myself as I realized she was gone. Aladdin and the others tried calming me down. It didn't work until Aladdin said something. "That Heartless went in the direction to the Palace. He waa probably sent by Jafar!" Aladdin exclaimed.

   Nobody takes my girl away from me. I looked at them. "Then let's go!" I said as I started walking. Donald and Goofy stopped me quickly. "Wak! Sora! We don't even have a plan!" Donald said. "Hyuck! Donald is right! We need a plan before going in!" Goofy said.

   Genie and Aladdin watched as I finally calmed down. "Rocky is probably with Jasmine. The Princess of Agrabah. Rocky is going to be fine for now. Jasmine will be watching her." Aladdin said. I could tell that Aladdin and Jasmine were something.

   All I wanted was to have Rocky back. "How do we save them?" I asked. Genie answered that for me, "We need to rescue them. A distraction will work, plus we need to stop Jafar in order for Agrabah to be normal again." Aladdin nodded.

   Genie looked at Aladdin, "You still have two wishes, Al. Choose wisely." Aladdin thought for a moment. "I wish I were a Prince." Aladdin finally said. Genie snapped his fingers and Aladdin actually looked like a prince. Genie smiled, "One more wish, Al."

   I wanted so bad to just rush to the Palace and find Rocky myself. I heard Genie say those four words that stopped me, "I have a plan."